Trinkets and Strongboxes must be available, they said in January 2017

McCormick2

Trinkets and Strongboxes must be available, they said in January 2017

Postby McCormick2 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:05 am

Its the red text that makes me wonder...if this will ever happen, looking at the current state of the game.

http://entropia-universe-mmorpg.blogspo ... e-and.html

They wrote that in january 2017.

Additional Development
Here are some additional key development tasks that must be implemented in order to create an exciting worldwide battle app game with cross-platform trading connected to the Entropia Universe real-cash economy:

General conversion and retention optimization
Strongboxes
Trinkets/buff items
Balance fine tuning

ComPet Revenue System
The revenue payment system will be implemented after the most important of the tasks detailed above have been completed and their associated processes are working correctly. Deed revenues are currently being accumulated and payments will begin once ComPet is fully functional.

Seriously, I dont know of any other company that had such a slow start with a simple "Battle app"...and became even slower with progress after introduction...
CheeseWithYouWhine?

Re: Trinkets and Strongboxes must be available, they said in January 2017

Postby CheeseWithYouWhine? » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:16 am

So far every post of yours I have read, on several different forums, has been solely to complain about anything and everything you can think of...... Have you ever professionally developed a game before?

Find a children's forum to make snide remarks, you will get more feedback there.
McCormick2

Re: Trinkets and Strongboxes must be available, they said in January 2017

Postby McCormick2 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:08 am

Nice, you created a troll account to necro a 2 months old thread that has no purpose anymore, as trinkets have arrived.

Professionally developed a game...MindArk ? :)
Oh, I have worked on games, as musician, graphics artist...in the 90s and in todays world...I even made a trailer for "Project Entropia" and got a 20.000 US Dollar virtual-rifle as price for it. It got sold to Neomavixen^711^Jason Peterson and I cashed the money out.

But back to your troll post, which has the standard "you cry please go elsewhere" on top of it.
You havent understood a word and only filtered what you wanted to SEE.

What a professional initiative ! I salute you !

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”