Stable Level 12

RickEngland

Stable Level 12

Postby RickEngland » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:55 am

I managed to trigger the Level 12 stable upgrade this morning. It has a two week timer.....smiles.

I've seen a lot of level 30 pets out there, so that's nothing special I guess. Although updating with some personal progress, I thought might add some positivity to the forum.

I think a lot of players put a ton of effort into their villages, even if they don't play the PVP that much.

Rick
McCormick2

Re: Stable Level 12

Postby McCormick2 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:14 pm

btw. how does it feel to be alone on this forum ?

Nothing gets answered anymore.

Chief Kims last post in march 2017...no newsletters...no deed payout...no trinket system...

But ya, after the summerhole this willl be the greatest beast battle app on android and IOS !!!111
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:36 pm

McCormick2 wrote:btw. how does it feel to be alone on this forum ?

Nothing gets answered anymore.

Chief Kims last post in march 2017...no newsletters...no deed payout...no trinket system...

But ya, after the summerhole this willl be the greatest beast battle app on android and IOS !!!111

I think if we took the sales threads out of PCF it would be pretty dead in there.
Compet doesn't cost a lot, if you don't want it too. So not a lot there to moan about either in this forum.

MA were marketing Compet at high volume low cost gaming. With the option to spend out of personal choice to speed up gaming, not because we are forced to spend.

I'd like pets to have more activities, and I'm sure MA will keep working at it.
I'd prefer pets to have similar options for HP growth, but MA have done their maths (so they must know something, many of us don't often see). Maybe trinkets will fix that.

If I'm honest with you, I'm over the delays. I've got faith in the game.
I've seen some huge improvements the last few updates.

I heard EU was dead for the first couple of years, lets not forget MA sold that in it's cash-cow phase, when it was what?...8 years old. I'll be pretty stunned if Compet isn't a completely different game in 2 years from now. I bet people would then offer their right arm for some deeds.

Maybe part of the problem is we don't see stats, it's hard to gauge activity and there's not a lot of chatter within the community yet. That said, I've seen a lot of level 30 pets, and that means a lot of time effort and diamonds have gone into leveling villages to get too that level.

Then there's the 2nd wave of players coming through raiding us....those players make me smile watching replays...lol. Chill mate, because we're not going to push things along any quicker.

On the plus side there's a renewed market for Compet deeds right now, demand has increased. So if you wanted to get rid you can sell them. It would be a shame though as the first payout includes all historical revenue.

I did get the monthly email saying Ma planned the trinkets for the end of July, but let's say they do push it into August, I'm cool. We're so close now, have a few beers forget about it. Ma will make it work, I'm sure of it.

Once the first payout happens, we'll have an idea how active the game is. I don't worry about the PVP that much as an indicator. I spend more of my time on village and pet upgrades than I do in the Arena, and I'm sure many others do as well.

Pet fishing....that might be fun....lol Well the animations would be funny for sure.

Rick
digitaldjinn

Postby digitaldjinn » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:20 pm

I'm only slightly jealous Rick. I'm way down at Level 7 still. What is the Pet capacity at 12?
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:52 pm

digitaldjinn wrote:I'm only slightly jealous Rick. I'm way down at Level 7 still. What is the Pet capacity at 12?

Your pets are stuck at 28 until you can unlock the Level 12 stable, then you can take pets to Level 30.

Current Level 12 is max for all buildings, and level 30 is max for all pets. I'm sure MA will increase the levels at some point.

Keep focusing on those upgrades, good luck with raids to help you along the way (you'll need those) :-)

Rick
Nusarrota

Stable Level 12

Postby Nusarrota » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:30 pm

Basic classes level alot faster, but they dont really matter outside of letting you go Advanced.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”