Need update

matthew

Re: Need update

Postby matthew » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:03 am

I might go down this route...

Battle starts and you see your opponent's pet then each person then has 10 seconds to equip/switch their pet's 4 attack slots plus equip/switch any trinkets. Once the battle starts you are then limited to use only these 4 pre-selected attacks/items.

This requires knowledge of what attacks work well against certain pets and also requires knowledge of identifying weaknesses of your own pet against your opponents pet in order to equip good trinkets for defense etc.

Battles could be best of 3 or best of 5. So once a pet is killed both players get the opportunity to select a new pet for the next battle. Who ever wins the most battles out of the 3 wins the match. Pet's health and strength/stamina shouldn't respawn between battles (unless the player has a consumable heal trinket) which then encourages the winner to also switch their pets between battles.

I might go as far as to make switching pets between battles compulsory ("this pet is tried and unwilling to fight again" message). In a best of 3 or best of 5 situation this really forces a player to have a well rounded team of pets.

Maybe there could be an option to switch a pet mid battle but this could come with a penalty of missing a go.

my 2 pecs
Mayhem

Postby Mayhem » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:32 pm

remeber, this is not only a pc game, switching things in a timly manner will be hard, ppl have diffrent internet/wifi and so on.

But more ideas the better! :)
miles

Postby miles » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:43 pm

matthew wrote:...
I might go as far as to make switching pets between battles compulsory ("this pet is tried and unwilling to fight again" message).

I like this :)

Peace Miles

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”