Clan wars

Vote for adding Clan wars in future updates

I want clan wars in compet.
75%
I do not want clan wars, too complicated.
25%

Total votes: 8
Supaplex

Clan wars

Postby Supaplex » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:55 pm

What do you think if we have clan wars in future updates? I am thinking about world map with provinces.
Each province will give some resources to the clan. In order to make a clan, you will pay with peds, diamonds, or gold. Clan payed with peds, will be gold clan, with diamonds silver clan, and gold, bronze clan. Gold clan will have some benefits, like 10-15% more resources collected from controlled provinces.Also we will then be able to use all of our pets for the big battles, so faster skilling also, but also rewards via strong boxes if clan win battle. So then people will lvl up much more pets to higher lvl. Most likely all pets they have to highest lvl, because more useful they will be.

Also everyone is free to add more suggestion to the topic, what they think clan wars must have.
Dithart|ComPet

Re: Clan wars

Postby Dithart|ComPet » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:58 pm

That's an interesting suggestion. Let's see what the voting will show.
Dithart,
ComPet Game Development Team.
Supaplex

Postby Supaplex » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:57 pm

Also make sure that player can chose if he want clan wars or not. If not, then his village will be protected.
Treb

Postby Treb » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:15 pm

I vote that you add a 3rd voting choice:

"Great concept!! ..But let's stay focused on new player recruitment and spraying for bugs until the code inspector gives us the sign-off to resume projects ;)"

ȾƦɆɃ
Freyja|ComPet

Postby Freyja|ComPet » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:20 am

It reminds me jokes about caravans :D
Sure thing, socializing games it's cool in most of the cases, but it requires lots of effort in both terms of the design and implementation.
Still, I like to observe such ideas and you never know what potentially can happen ;)

Postby Mayhem » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:29 pm

how about you can form guilds, and then you can setup diffrent kind of war tournaments that cost eaither ped or gold to start, your guild have to either collect gold or ped to start a war tournament against someone else, how you win can be discussed :)

but would be a cool idea to spark some fire ;)

guilds should have a limited nr of ppl, like a small pack of bandits :)

maby set it up as csgo tournaments have, like a ladder stage where you do a best of 5 for each member and then you see what guild gets the most score.
Losers should recive some kind of payment but far less than the winner ^^

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”