Streams?

mastermesh

Streams?

Postby mastermesh » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:28 am

Dithart|ComPet

Re: Streams?

Postby Dithart|ComPet » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:59 am

Almost deleted this post as spam ) But it isn't ))
Dithart,
ComPet Game Development Team.
matthew

Postby matthew » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:02 am

Great to see people posting videos of gameplay and spreading the compet word.

Shame the screen size is kind of small, anyway to sort this or is it because it is from mobile/tablet?

Anyway, nice stuff :)
Freyja|ComPet

Postby Freyja|ComPet » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:54 am

Plus, plus, plus, I like it too, great stuff ;)

Postby mastermesh » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:04 am

Playlist:
(spoiler alert: I am not the greatest at playing this game, so lose battles quite often, lol)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnMOar3QFQYIhi39bqaz9_LjqwqFbegMI

Fiddling around with finding best strategies in arena... defensive is not my style although I've tried it a time or too. I seem to like the heavy damage stuff.
mastermesh

Postby mastermesh » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:27 am

really shoulda put in more stamina instead of all health, lol. Poor ol polar bunny just gets hit with those stamina health hits at the end of almost every battle.

dancing panda is almost ready to eat a couple of level 14s that have been training in the gym... he's got a bit more stamina than the bunny.
mastermesh

Postby mastermesh » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:31 am

read somewhere that youtube can only do 200 posts to a playlist (more is possible but the api won't support more, etc.), so I've started a blog post 'page' where I'm going to list my playlists for compets... Nowhere near the 200 for the first list to be 'full' yet, but over time it'll grow to needing a second list. When it gets to that point I'll just keep adding the lists in to the blog posts for each of the lists that exist...

https://entropialoot.wordpress.com/compets/ is the page.

First couple of videos did have small screen. Later ones are bigger. If you use the window resizer thingy to sometimes shrink the compet window down (works like magic for compets, doesn't work on Entropia Universe though...), you have to max window size for open broadcaster to get bigger screen recordings...

Would love others to do similar so we can see more youtube coverage of this game to get more folks interested.

Since compets doesn't have a very high overhead in cpu usage, etc. it's perfect type of app for streaming.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”