Suggesting 'Challenge' feature

Merlin

Suggesting 'Challenge' feature

Postby Merlin » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:08 pm

All week i have been trying to find arena fights with pets ranging from 1 up to 21 , but it was near impossible and the people who wintradet last season are still at the top without having fought a single time.

So i got thinking , how it could be possible to give everyone who wants to fight for the top ranks a chance to actually get there even when there is only few players playing.
And how to make sure that wintrading is no guarantee to win.

The answer is a 'Challenge' feature.
Allow each player to challenge the player one rank above for a fee of 10k gold, this starts a timer of 1 hour in which the challenged player can accept the challenge (without paying a fee) and enter a manual fight with you with a pet of his choice (no levelrestrictions).
If the timer expires the fight will be an autofight for both players pets and the pet of the challenged player will be his strongest guard pet.
The winner gains 50 ranking points from the player who lost and 5k gold from the fee that was paid for the challenge.
You can challenge the player next in rank above you once every hour.

This will assure that the top spots are always fought over even when those players avoid the arena while at the same time making sure that the feature can not be exploitet because overall more is payed then earned.
ren tamatsumi

Re: Suggesting 'Challenge' feature

Postby ren tamatsumi » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:28 am

as a player who is online at 1 am in the morning I can not battle anyone in the arena because no one is ever on to fight with this leaves me no choice but to not play and that is not acceptable a challenge feature would be nice I am not sure about how it should be implemented. If I was the top ranking player and I was unable to get to the computer for a day and came back the next day only to find out that I lost the first place because I was not able to defend my tittle I would be upset or if I went to bed at 9 pm on sunday night in first place thinking I had one that weeks competition only to wake up in the morning to find out that I had auto lost a fight I would defiantly brake something. so something different would need be done for at least the top ten.
Merlin

Re: Suggesting 'Challenge' feature

Postby Merlin » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:10 am

ren tamatsumi wrote:as a player who is online at 1 am in the morning I can not battle anyone in the arena because no one is ever on to fight with this leaves me no choice but to not play and that is not acceptable a challenge feature would be nice I am not sure about how it should be implemented. If I was the top ranking player and I was unable to get to the computer for a day and came back the next day only to find out that I lost the first place because I was not able to defend my tittle I would be upset or if I went to bed at 9 pm on sunday night in first place thinking I had one that weeks competition only to wake up in the morning to find out that I had auto lost a fight I would defiantly brake something. so something different would need be done for at least the top ten.

In my suggestion those autofights would be for both players, so if you are rank #1 and have set up your best pet with the right spells properly then you will still have a good chance of winning when attacked.
It should not be possible to hold on to a first place in a 24/7 game if you are not rdy to defend it, its a mobile gaming app after all.
Besides every time you get challenged and defend successfully you would have 100 more points as buffer to the player ranked below you (he has 50 points less and you have 50 points more).

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”