Damage + Buffs + blah...honestly...

McCormick2

Damage + Buffs + blah...honestly...

Postby McCormick2 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:42 pm

...with the current buffs...99 critical damage + 176 buff damage + blah damage...a level 24 kicks away a level 28 in one hit...

I understand you got to mess around with the core system as long as possible to avoid deed payouts...but honestly...1 hit ?!? :lol:

This is so bullshit...beyond untested...I regret logging in again and doing this post...

Please dont reply like "We will have a look...." just stop screwing around with us.

If you want to make this game for the riches you better do advertisements aka. "The most expensive game in the world" :mrgreen:
RickEngland

Re: Damage + Buffs + blah...honestly...

Postby RickEngland » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:16 pm

lol.....

In true Monty python style...."wait to you see the power of the mythical ring buffs"

Sure; some of the fights are getting seriously silly, although quite funny too.

We're the testers. One day it's going to be so awesome the whole world will be talking compet game.

Rick

ps: My prediction for revenue payout is now October, that's 3 years since Ma talked us into investing and put the deeds up for sale. Maybe end of September then :P
miles

Postby miles » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:33 pm

Just ignore him. (sorry)
(I did thoroughly enjoy dropping some massive crits on him - lol.)

The fact of the matter is you can beat those pets - but that takes some effort to learn and adapt. The fights are so much more fun now., as long as you're willing to learn and grow with the game.

Peace, Miles
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:45 am

miles wrote:Just ignore him. (sorry)
(I did thoroughly enjoy dropping some massive crits on him - lol.)

The fact of the matter is you can beat those pets - but that takes some effort to learn and adapt. The fights are so much more fun now., as long as you're willing to learn and grow with the game.

Peace, Miles

I wanted to unlock "use 6 defensive skills" in arena, hence I only healed...or tryed to.
Was impossible, as I cant heal what is not there. (enough hp) ;p
And while 245 hp was decent before the buffs...its now a joke.

And now, just like on Entropia forum, ppl show up and talk "you need zee effort and learning and adapting",
while it is more about "How much can you afford to spend on this game".

Ignore me ? Is that your biggest skill ? Gratz.
Bragging about how you clicked some criticals on me, superb trolling. :lol:
I can do that too. :'D

You 2 enjoy disconnects, bugs and "unlimited development of the core system", while possibly even paying for all the delays, beeing the testers. Just like you do in Entropia. Forever.

Enjoy, I wont stop you, its people like you, that enabled me to play Entropia for free. And if the compet deeds, that I aquired for free as well, should start to pay out, I will thank you for depositing into this game. Because thats one of the things I still enjoy about Entropia (soon Compet *lol*). Getting money out of it. :)

But I will keep writing on a forum, if I think something is miss-regulated or simply messed up, in my opinion.
Sure, ignore me, but please keep depositing. ;)

RickEngland wrote:We're the testers. One day it's going to be so awesome the whole world will be talking compet game.

ps: My prediction for revenue payout is now October, that's 3 years since Ma talked us into investing and put the deeds up for sale. Maybe end of September then :P

:lol:
They said the same about Entropia in 1999, but everytime "Entropia" hits the "world news", nobody has ever heard of it before. Dont ignore the facts please.
Mayhem

Postby Mayhem » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:07 pm

hey, you trying to invade my lands... on my lands ppl get stomped on, your more than welcome with a coup of coffie but dont bring your rabies infected dogs into my paradise ;)

and i agree, they are abit overpowered atm, maby next batch of trinkets and rings will even it out?

Just float the boat atm!

Adapt or die :D
ErdTod

Postby ErdTod » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:16 pm

I agree on the amount of dmg that can be achieved with buff dmg is too high. I'm not lucky to get such trinkets, and I get destroyed by ones who have them. ) Maybe I'm just jealous ))
Mayhem

Postby Mayhem » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:46 pm

they are quite rare, need to open a few boxes :)
ZeroHero

Postby ZeroHero » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:52 am

Well managed to deal over 200 dmg in a round. See you with 1k+ HP pets soon. :D
Mayhem

Postby Mayhem » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:49 pm

ZeroHero wrote:Well managed to deal over 200 dmg in a round. See you with 1k+ HP pets soon. :D

try 400 ;)

Return to “Feedback & Other”