Bug: spot the difference

Postby Predator » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:47 am

This is a weird one :D Find the difference in those two pics :shock:

P.S. it's in red

gold mine1.JPG
gold mine1.JPG (103 KiB) Viewed 2463 times

gold mine2.JPG
gold mine2.JPG (105.68 KiB) Viewed 2463 times

is it normal that upgrade of two same lvl gold mines costs different amount of gold :?:
Predator

Re: Bug: spot the difference

Postby Predator » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:00 pm

This bug remains in Version 1.2.0
NotSure

Postby NotSure » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:40 pm

That was reported at the start of december 2016 - ver 1.02, so maybe it's not a bug, but feature.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Predator wrote:This is a weird one :D Find the difference in those two pics :shock:

P.S. it's in red

gold mine1.JPG
gold mine2.JPG

is it normal that upgrade of two same lvl gold mines costs different amount of gold :?:

Hi Predator,

It is actually designed this way. It's because you're adding another goldmine to your village which will lead to = more gold to collect. It's the same thing with the third goldmine.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:43 pm

Princess|ComPet wrote:
Predator wrote:This is a weird one :D Find the difference in those two pics :shock:

P.S. it's in red

gold mine1.JPG
gold mine2.JPG

Hi Predator,

It is actually designed this way. It's because you're adding another goldmine to your village which will lead to = more gold to collect. It's the same thing with the third goldmine.

Hello Princess, please look again, what he points out is the upgrade from lvl11 to lvl12 which should cost the same for every mine, but is actually different. Its the same lvl upgrade.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:56 pm

Merlin wrote:
Princess|ComPet wrote:

P.S. it's in red

gold mine1.JPG
gold mine2.JPG

Hi Predator,

Hello Princess, please look again, what he points out is the upgrade from lvl11 to lvl12 which should cost the same for every mine, but is actually different. Its the same lvl upgrade.

Merlin,

I know what he/she meant. The upgrade cost for the second goldmine does cost more. It's not a bug. Perhaps I wasn't clear with my previous post, my bad.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Treb

Postby Treb » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:37 am

Hah surprised I actually found this as an existing topic on the forum.. glad I checked before submitting ticket ;p
But... I'm still confused about Princess's reply:

"It is actually designed this way. It's because you're adding another goldmine to your village which will lead to = more gold to collect. It's the same thing with the third goldmine."

So is each mine "timestamped" in order it was built and therefore say my "mine#2" is 4150k for lv11>12 but "mine#1" remains 2500k for the same lv11>12 upgrade.. even if I add additional mines and shuffle them around the village? Maybe you can explain this easier if I give you my current scenario which makes me scratch my head a bit:

I have five mines built in my village - I will list them in no particular order...
MINE# - CURRENT LEVEL - UPGRADE COST

#1 - 11 - 2500K
#2 - 11 - 4150K
#3 - 11 - 4150K
#4 - 10 - 1640K
#5 - 10 - 1640K

Here are a few things that make me scratch my head..

*In this scenario, once I upgrade #2 to Lv12 will the upgrade price increase automatically on mine #3? If so, why do #4 and #5 currently hold the same upgrade costs.. shouldn't one have already shifted as I upgraded higher level mines?

*Odd to me that even though the upgrade costs are different for #1 and #2 the time needed to upgrade does not reflect any increase (aka potential loose gem investors).

*When did upgrading "all/any" of my mines increase my hourly income & capacity by the exact same amounts regardless of current level "or" cost to upgrade? If I have mine#1 sitting on one plot and mine#2 sitting under it why would I even be given the option to chose the more expensive one to upgrade? I'm guessing you guys might be borrowing a certain dev team's (name not mentioned) codebook of highly predictable random algorithms designed to keep our brains hurling themselves against our eye sockets in desperate attempts at escape ;p

To anyone that actually read all of this.. give your brain a hug and tell it I'm so sorry, Treb loves you.

Keywords Search: GOLD MINE GOLDMINE 2500 2500K 4150K 4150 "LEVEL 12"
miles

Postby miles » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:11 pm

My experience is the first three mines all cost the same to upgrade, and the 4th and 5th mines are more expensive to upgrade. I assumed it was deliberate, as upgrade costs vary for other things as well.

Peace, Miles

Return to “Feedback & Other”