Fight Server request been called in village state + other annoying errors

McCormick2

Fight Server request been called in village state + other annoying errors

Postby McCormick2 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:14 pm

This bug, together with the "enemey book" that keeps opening and adding the mob...together with tons of "Player has rejoined the battle"...together with "mixing up the order of the mob abilities"...together with...you cant attack, if you dont keep pressing the mouse button like crazy...then the fight gets canceled with a "Fight Server request been called in village state"...but the replay shows I won.

The replay of this fight takes unusually long to load, compared to other replays...and after trying to play the replay again, the game says "There are no recent raids"

Then I got the :
"There is a connection problem (WiFi)" waiting for connection

But im NOT on WiFi...and my internet is working great.

Anway, I have to restart the game in this situation...the replays will be back...but the last fight will once again take ages to load...I only see the title screen...I MUST click the mouse to continue, which is not the case in all other replays.

It also the seems the fight is already running behind the loading screen...and Squeeky is at "0" energy already...but keeps fighting...

One can only hope this was a server hickup, but I had "Fight Server request been called in village state" a lot in beta times. The WiFi error I remember as well + various others very annoying ones that didnt actually make any sense and only handed out internal messages.

Or Squeeky is bugged...I dont know. Just wanted to post this mess. Hard to explain.

McCormick2

Re: Fight Server request been called in village state + other annoying errors

Postby McCormick2 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:48 am

Also adding the new mobs to old forest levels, set some of my old defeated enemies to zero stars, like Brutal Bill, from "The Pack Returns". Also it wont say "Gratz you did it" after defeating him with 3 stars. So, did I make it ?

-And all other new mobs that I never fought, got 3 stars. And what happened to Dinge ?

-The word "Resisted" doesnt show up (a lot)...but you can see it clearly happened (?)

-Everytime Im out of gold, the Raid offers super rich enemies...and if I get gold to fight, all these rich enemies dissapear...this I have watched for some time now...and call bullshit !

And what are these ?! No more ideas for fancy unique pets ? Jesus... :cry:

Where are the beta testers again ? :P

p.s.
Dav|ComPet wrote:
...the development of core gameplay systems over non-gameplay systems was considered necessary for the fully-rounded development of ComPet as a competitive and well-crafted product.
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:00 pm

Still happens now and then when you want to do a raid :

McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:42 am

Still happens everytime I want to raid Gubka Bob.

Return to “Feedback & Other”