2 times damage with 1 move - BUG

McCormick2

2 times damage with 1 move - BUG

Postby McCormick2 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:44 am

At round 10 today, (me VS. Gizmo^Winterhart) having 74 health left, I recieved a Concussive Slam...2 times at once (35+39 damage), hence loosing the fight.

Followed by the WiFi Connection Problem window (Im NOT on WiFi! and my Internet is working just fine)

Then I need to restart the game. And this wasnt the 1st time it happened and I already mentioned it in another thread.

beta testing anyone ?

p.s.
Dav|ComPet wrote:
...the development of core gameplay systems over non-gameplay systems was considered necessary for the fully-rounded development of ComPet as a competitive and well-crafted product.
McCormick2

Re: 2 times damage with 1 move - BUG

Postby McCormick2 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:35 am

Hello ?

Happened again. When Droops^McChicken used "Claw" it damaged me 4 times.

This is truly annoying. Im out of Compet until this is fixed.

McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:46 pm

Also happens in arena battles.

Last atack by lIjinz^Panda was "Ambush", doing 2 times the damage

[EDITED by Admin]

Exploit ? Or you managed to screw this up, not seeing any reason to reply ?
Seems like a misaligend Residence-Thread is worth a reply...but this isnt ?
Dav|ComPet

Postby Dav|ComPet » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:31 am

The issues with the abilities have been reported and could you please contact out support so they can help you further with the connection issues?

Thank you for your feedback!
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Well, there is no connection issue from my side. This should really be a compet issue.
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:04 am

This is still unfixed.

McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:07 am

Wanted to check if the bug is still there after more then 1 month of it beeing reported.

Yes it is. :roll:

The WiFi error can be done on purpose, Alt-Tabbing while watching a replay :

RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:17 pm

I've noticed that now, I've only spotted it watching raid replays.

I think the system tries to balance gold wins and losses to an extent. So it triggers to allow someone to win x amount of gold or triggers to limit your gold losses. Depending on who you cleaned out, or they cleaned out with previous raids...lol

It was so fast on the raid replays I've watched that I didn't even see the double number pop up. I'm not complaining of course as I generally do ok raiding.

If that's what MA want to do, maybe call it a "power hit" or "death strike" or something, if it is intentional but they're struggling to hide it within the visuals.

Rick
aush

Postby aush » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am

RickEngland wrote:I've noticed that now, I've only spotted it watching raid replays.

I think the system tries to balance gold wins and losses to an extent. So it triggers to allow someone to win x amount of gold or triggers to limit your gold losses. Depending on who you cleaned out, or they cleaned out with previous raids...lol

It was so fast on the raid replays I've watched that I didn't even see the double number pop up. I'm not complaining of course as I generally do ok raiding.

If that's what MA want to do, maybe call it a "power hit" or "death strike" or something, if it is intentional but they're struggling to hide it within the visuals.

Rick

I'd say it's highly unlikely. There are much more subtle ways if they wanted to do that. There are tons of variance in the game, for example a round when you get hit by Claw and use Overpower:

1) Random on who goes first

2) Random on each hit of Claw:
..a) Random on a crit hit
..b) Random on your crit resist
..c) Random on the crit hit value(!) (though, it's not explained anywhere what a crit hit is anyways)
..d) Random on a normal hit value
..e) MULTIPLY EVERYTHING ABOVE BY THREE

3) Random on each hit of Overpower:
..a) Random on a crit hit
..b) Random on the crit resist
..c) Random on the crit hit value(!)
..d) Random on a normal hit value
..e) MULTIPLY EVERYTHING ABOVE BY TWO
..f) Random on applying the debuff(!), even the existance of which is not explained anywhere

MULTIPLY ALL OF THAT BY 10-20 AVERAGE ROUNDS

So, if they wanted to rig your raids, just by slightly adjusting these pieces it's very easy to produce the desired results.
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:02 am

RickEngland wrote:I've noticed that now, I've only spotted it watching raid replays.

Rick

Great, now Princess or Dav can step forward and claim "It is indeed a power hit / death strike, which was meant to be introduced at a later stage of the core system-no-deed-payout-EU-pet-trading-trinket-system"

Return to “Feedback & Other”