Library Research

Merlin

Library Research

Postby Merlin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:25 pm

I play compet since its start , reached end of last year the top level for all buildings and now i am just 10 days short of having all abilities researched to lvl5 as well as having pets of all classes at lvl30(maximum level) and all over the existing levelrange.
The library shows empty slots for level 10/11/12 - can we expect some new abilities to be researchable as well as an increase in level cap anytime soon ?
With nothing left to improve further the game certainly will loose some of its appeal for me and i expect other players to hit that wall sometime soon as well.
It would be good to have some new expensive highlevel abilities which take a very long time to research - so we can keep going adding 'improvements' to our pets abilities.
garci

Re: Library Research

Postby garci » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:41 pm

and some more forrest beasts and levels too (and more mobs for each lvl in forrest)
at lvl24, i did all lvl and mobs
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:11 pm

You've now completed your training sir.

You get to climb into a boat and ride the river out of the village and over a waterfall on a white water rapid ride, to make real use of the 3D village environment MA built.

Into a new open world with loads of exciting things to do with your pets, digging for bones and pecking for rare resources to be crafted into beautiful pet armour for use or trade.

It's going to be so cool!!!!!

Rick
garci

Postby garci » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:04 pm

RickEngland wrote:You've now completed your training sir.

You get to climb into a boat and ride the river out of the village and over a waterfall on a white water rapid ride, to make real use of the 3D village environment MA built.

Into a new open world with loads of exciting things to do with your pets, digging for bones and pecking for rare resources to be crafted into beautiful pet armour for use or trade.

Rick

Yay !!
mutliple villages ! ;)
villages wars ;)
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:38 pm

garci wrote:
Yay !!
mutliple villages ! ;)
villages wars ;)

Yeah and even maybe once you got some armour for each specific type of pet, you can seek out the rare resources guarded by a ferocious beast, that attacks any pet that approaches. Team raid outposts and stuff.

Can you imagine loads of team pets steaming into to take down some monster beast.....lol.

I really hope the game is not just PVP battles, and it develops into something more. I would depo peds if there was another forest where you pay to battle MA pets for globals and loot cool items. But I guess that would mean having a store and development of all the items to loot and use first.

The game can be as cool as MA want it to be, with vision, and commitment.

Rick
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:48 pm

RickEngland wrote:You've now completed your training sir.

Rick

:lol:

This game already started to become repetitive around level 7. There is nothing to do.
There are only broken promises.

Return to “Feedback & Other”