Fix Overpower

miles

Fix Overpower

Postby miles » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:53 pm

How is overpower supposed to work, how is it described, and what's up with the highlighting?

Once again, Overpower is highlighted, but it does not do the Stun/Double Hit (different than being Resisted)

And still, it is described as stunning for 1 round, but it sure seems like two - reported many times - one of the them is wrong, but which is it?

Peace, Miles
Merlin

Re: Fix Overpower

Postby Merlin » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:55 am

It only works if your opponent is below 40% - the flashing is triggered when they drop below 40% - however if they have a heal over time going they can be over 40% by the time you get to use overpower which causes it to fail (not stun).
Always calculate their hitpoints yourself so you know at which point they really are below 40% - atleast until they get around to fix it.

The number of rounds is correct.
miles

Postby miles » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:33 pm

Thanks for the explanation. I figured it had to with when hp gets calculated, but it's very annoying, as the hp numbers are so small on my phone I can barely read them. Calculating 40% of that within the timer, well, I just eyeball it and hope for the best. It's cost me a number of wins, but no more than my own stupidity. :D

Did the number of rounds of stunning get fixed? It used to give an second round, I'm sure, but that situation does not come up very often, and I don't think I've noticed it lately.

Peace, Miles
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:42 am

Sadly, Overpower sometimes doesnt work as it should be.

It lits green, enemy has less then 40% health and you only do 4 damage, while the enemy does his next action at once !

No word of "Resisted".

As you cant SEE it in the replay, as the icons arent "lit", I cant post a screenshot...seriously, Im fed up posting about all these bugs and glitches, neither getting any fixes after months, nor any communication at all. Boring.

Also nothing (new) to do since months. Why "skill up" to level 30 ? What for ?

Return to “Feedback & Other”