Level 6 guard tower bug

Voose

Level 6 guard tower bug

Postby Voose » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:04 pm

I reached level 6 and got to the quest where she shows you how to put a pet in the guard tower to protect your city. But it's stuck there, and every time I go into the game it repeats that part. My pet is already in the tower so it gives me the "you have to replace your pet but you cannot remove it" message and the tutorial part stops.

Guard tower is still destroyed and says it will be repaired when I reach level 6. The raid option next to the arena tab is still locked and says it will unlock when I hit 6. I even leveled a second pet to 6 to switch my other out of the guard tower but that didn't work either. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game which logged me out (i never logged in to begin with?) So that account was lost. Restarted all over again, reached 6 and got the same bug.... now im stuck again and every time i open the game its her showing me how to put my pet in the tower.

Bug ticket submitted with no response. I saw another user on the Google play store app had a review with the same issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Return to “Feedback & Other”