feedback

SillentSpring

feedback

Postby SillentSpring » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:54 am

if u wana become more papular and actualy drow in new players first thing u should change the background ..evry fight is the same background ...arena same background ...forest same background...raids same background ....i dont know ho is in charge there but sems is a very low IQ person,is a simple thing when u play a game and u see same background evry fight,evry day,evry raid,evry weak,evry month u kinda get prety bored and it starts to stres u out,and stres makes ppl leave and quit..so can u PLZ try to make diferent backgrounds for diferent pets/arenas/forest becouse is very very stresing to see same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ..DO U GET THE POINTS ?

Plus i dont understand whats so hard to make more backgrounds for the game i saw simpler and more stupid games then this one ho actualy ofers u ( the player ) the posibility to see a diferent background when u fight a diferent mob in a diferent location...simpler and more stupid games managed to do it and u cant ?is it so expensive to implement new backgrounds >??u for real???

and is very stupid to see that all pets are equal in skills and aspecialy skill points ...i mean whats the point of having a diferent pet/rarity if they are all the same ..i dont get the point ...

Return to “Feedback & Other”