Findback Trinkets Update

RickEngland

Findback Trinkets Update

Postby RickEngland » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:54 pm

Hi Devs

Thanks for update.

This thread is about things I notice after the update that could be bugs, and intended to be useful for any fixes.
I'm using PC version, and uninstalled the previous version (as auto update doesn't work).

1) The new 'desktop' icon didn't appear to load the game. So I loaded it from C:Users/My Name/Compet
2) The pets in the shop show 5 stamina and 1 MP Reg, but after purchase they show 7 Stamina and 1 MP Reg
3) Can you please confirm that with a Maxed Vet, forest fights have been reduced by 5 (had 15 now got 10)
4) I reset the points on my level 28 kiwi to have 2 MP Reg (120 points), but when clicking the pets stats against the eagle in the forest the info said "mana regen 1.2" not 2
5) Raid fight instantly crashed when the rain commenced against my pet (possible new animation issue).

edit as I go along

Rick
Dav|ComPet

Re: Findback Trinkets Update

Postby Dav|ComPet » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:21 am

RickEngland wrote:Hi Devs

Thanks for update.

This thread is about things I notice after the update that could be bugs, and intended to be useful for any fixes.
I'm using PC version, and uninstalled the previous version (as auto update doesn't work).

1) The new 'desktop' icon didn't appear to load the game. So I loaded it from C:Users/My Name/Compet
2) The pets in the shop show 5 stamina and 1 MP Reg, but after purchase they show 7 Stamina and 1 MP Reg
3) Can you please confirm that with a Maxed Vet, forest fights have been reduced by 5 (had 15 now got 10)
4) I reset the points on my level 28 kiwi to have 2 MP Reg (120 points), but when clicking the pets stats against the eagle in the forest the info said "mana regen 1.2" not 2
5) Raid fight instantly crashed when the rain commenced against my pet (possible new animation issue).

edit as I go along

Rick

Hey Rick,

The basic amount of beast fights has been lowered from 8 down to 3.
The other issues we have now reported to be fixed.

Thanks a lot for the feedback ;)

Return to “Feedback & Other”