[Bug] Daily missions again

aush

[Bug] Daily missions again

Postby aush » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:46 am

After the "bugfix", now even more broken than before

Oleg

Re: [Bug] Daily missions again

Postby Oleg » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:29 pm

I've got another bug with mine. Having failed to complete it in time, the counter has kept running into negative time and I'm not being given a new mission. I think I should have had one by now as it's been more than 24 hours. I can't make any further progress with the mission either so it's not like I've been given more time to do it.
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Damn sorry to hear. Since the update I had two mission and completed both, so not seen that bug.

I had a weird bug earlier though, I logged in and first thing I did was open the gym and click my pet to finish the training. Then went to the stable and had "no" pets. I was like OMG!!!

Re-logged and got my stable of pets back.

MA did say they're going to do a mini update to resolve any update issues, so lets hope they fix the missions quick. You need the Arena missions to get into the free strongbox fun.

Rick
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:55 pm

Im stuck at the same mission, was for a long time 6/14 then slowly kept increasing by one after several wins and now im stuck at 12/14 and doesnt seem to want to move any further - a real frustrating mission with no clear indication what that meassurement/target is (about 50-60 wins since start of mission against around 20 different players using around 16 different abilities).
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:07 pm

I know a few other stuck on that mission now, me included

The 14 of "something" rare mission.

Must be an ability as tried all types of pets.

Trying to nail-down what it is. I'll post if I find out.

What tricks were you using to get 6/14 aush?

Cheers

Rick

edit: based on what Merlin said, I think I'll forget it and wait for the timer to burn out.

edit 2: 5/14 now. Wondering if it's "panic" again to trigger it.
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:52 pm

13/14 now after around 30 more wins - i wonder if it could require 3 star victories against different opponents - tried your panic suggestion but doesnt seem to do it for me.
aush

Postby aush » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:10 pm

I've completed it yesterday already, took about 10 test fights. I figured it was something like "use 14 different (aggressive?) abilities using a balanced pet and don't receive fatigue damage". Or along those lines...
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:58 pm

aush wrote:I've completed it yesterday already, took about 10 test fights. I figured it was something like "use 14 different (aggressive?) abilities using a balanced pet and don't receive fatigue damage". Or along those lines...

Thanks that worked :)

Return to “Feedback & Other”