Raids

Mayhem

Raids

Postby Mayhem » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:31 pm

I get disconnected from my raids every single time.

I lose my battle uses but the raid gets canceled, (lost connection with raid server). And the person i raided gets a shield even if i should win the fight :S

and i assure you my connection is nothing to worry about, only a nuclear bomb can bring my internet down :D

anyone else?
Droops

Re: Raids

Postby Droops » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Yups got the same, the gold is gone :roll: the raid is not in my fight log and the available Raids stay on max.

voomboom

Postby voomboom » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Yeah I have experienced this too, all works OK for me until the last kill strike where I would use 'headbutt' or whatever it's called and as soon as I hit the icon get disconnected, has happened a couple of times now and most infuriating.

Although one thing I have noticed is that I at least don't lose a raid on the raid counter.
Mayhem

Postby Mayhem » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:12 pm

raids seems to work again wooohooo :)
NotSure

Postby NotSure » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:00 am

Mayhem wrote:raids seems to work again wooohooo

Not for me. I still get a lot of disconnects. Maybe it's connected to the pet's type and level (lvl 24 defensive). So many disconnects, so I gаve up and switched to a lower level 14 - less or no disconnects.

voomboom wrote:Although one thing I have noticed is that I at least don't lose a raid on the raid counter.

but you lose the gold that you pay at the start of the battle, and the gold that you pay to browse available opponents. With a lot of disconnects you can end with less gold than in the start.

Return to “Feedback & Other”