[Bug ]Trinkets

Treb

Re: [Bug ]Trinkets

Postby Treb » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:35 am

I have already reported the "Stamina Penalty" bug in previous forum post *and* tonight in a in-game support ticket. I spoke with another player in-game just 'lil while ago and suspicions lie with the individual trinket "type". So I assume maybe b/c I have a "ring" and you have a "necklace" that's why you are able to "use" Stamina Penalty yet I am NOT ;> And... in response to a similar concern I read in this thread.. now I questioning my own doubt of self-sanity few days ago when I faced an opp using NO POSSIBLE Stamina Penalty bonuses, yet when I went into stamina deficit I noticed the "ghostly vapors" gfx on MY pet and seemed to receive MORE stamina penalty damage than I would expect my opponent to receive had MY trinket (ring) bonus been working properly (or at all).
Freyja|ComPet

Postby Freyja|ComPet » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:59 am

Yea, we've detected the issue with the "Bonus Stamina Damage" effect
Will be fixed in next update

Postby Treb » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:47 am

Freyja|ComPet wrote:Yea, we've detected the issue with the "Bonus Stamina Damage" effect

So should I pay to unequip these trinkets now and then after next update add then on again?
Freyja|ComPet

Postby Freyja|ComPet » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:05 am

Treb wrote:
Freyja|ComPet wrote:Yea, we've detected the issue with the "Bonus Stamina Damage" effect

So should I pay to unequip these trinkets now and then after next update add then on again?

No, they will be fixed either equipped or not

Postby Treb » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:37 am

Freyja|ComPet wrote:
Treb wrote:

No, they will be fixed either equipped or not

It's Me again :ugeek:

Since you guys seem to already have a "fix" ready for this in upcoming update this must mean that someone "understands" the mechanism causing the problem.. would love to know if a recent "discovery" I made on my own pets has anything at all to do with the Increased Stamina Damage effect ;> ....:

Initially I only "noticed" this problem with one of my pets, and at least one other pet's effect seems to work just fine.. but recently I noticed that a second pet seems to have an intermittent problem with Increase Stamina Damage effect..
This is a longshot, but one thing I did notice in common for the two pets having the problem -- One of their epic trinkets still has "abnormal" values (see below) -- no idea "why" this would effect ISD effect on separate trinket but thought I'd at least mention it..

Pet #1: Ancestor's Gift (10): (Everything looks "normal" other than MOJO displays +10.1 value instead of +10.0): MOJO +10.1 -- CRIT.DMG +10% -- INIT +5% -- INC.DMG +10%
Pet #2: Jungle Relic (10): (Can you just bump the other 3 effects up to 11?) ;p -- ENDUR +10.6 (11/10) -- STAM +3 (10/10) -- INIT +5% (10/10) -- INC.DMG +9.5% (9/10)
Pet #3 is using various trinkets all with correct modifier amounts: This pet seems to have no problem using ISD.

P.S. Is there a set date for the next update? Seems like I saw something in another thread bout first week in Jan or so?

Return to “Feedback & Other”