ƉƎȨƤ ƬȞǬƲǤȞƬƧ.. ŵîȶȟ ȾƦɆɃ: mOnThLy UpDaTe

Treb

ƉƎȨƤ ƬȞǬƲǤȞƬƧ.. ŵîȶȟ ȾƦɆɃ: mOnThLy UpDaTe

Postby Treb » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:13 am

Minor Ideas, Comments, and Suggestions from last 30-days:

*Add Ability Description/Info "Pop-Up" Dialog box when hovering pointer over an ability in the "Show All Abilities" selection mode.

*In many instances after a friend recently exits a battle, their chat button becomes inactive and often can never read whatever they may have typed..

*Increase Forest Battle Beast "rare encounters".. So seldom do I ever see them I rarely use most of my battles..

*Incorporate some type of "Skill Level" for crafting/upgrading trinkets.. The more experience you gain by doing it, the more successful you become (in theory at least lol).

*Add "Friends" Interface to Main Navigation Window and other subsequent menus/windows so that chat and notifications are most always available/visible.

*Reduce fail % for Health Parasite

*Health Parasite needs to be flagged red on ability selection menu for daily mission "Use 14 different offensive abilities in Arena battles and do not use any healing abilities".

*ADD SHORT TEXTBOX for player to type reason/comment when sending new friend request.

*Allow "numbers" and/or "top-row symbols" for use in login passwords to enhance account security.
Freyja|ComPet

Re: ƉƎȨƤ ƬȞǬƲǤȞƬƧ.. ŵîȶȟ ȾƦɆɃ: mOnThLy UpDaTe

Postby Freyja|ComPet » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:04 am

Treb wrote:*Add Ability Description/Info "Pop-Up" Dialog box when hovering pointer over an ability in the "Show All Abilities" selection mode.

Adding functionality that works only on PC isn't good idea

*In many instances after a friend recently exits a battle, their chat button becomes inactive and often can never read whatever they may have typed..

If they stack on victory screen?

*Increase Forest Battle Beast "rare encounters".. So seldom do I ever see them I rarely use most of my battles..

Yea, this is somewhat known issue in the design. Will be fixed somewhere in the near future

What do you mean by that?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts :idea:

Postby Treb » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:50 am

Freyja|ComPet wrote:
Treb wrote:*Add Ability Description/Info "Pop-Up" Dialog box when hovering pointer over an ability in the "Show All Abilities" selection mode.

Adding functionality that works only on PC isn't good idea

OK.. after one of my last posts to another thread.. I just can't spend another 15-30min doing syntax checks on the "quote" and "unquote" tags ;p Instead I will just highlight MY responses to YOUR responses in a different color ;) So sounds like you are saying I need to give Android more love..

If they stack on victory screen?

Umm.. no.. LOL!.. that actually sounds MUCH WORSE than what I was referring to. After a match with player on friend list, often their status on friend's list shows "busy" for extended amounts of time. For whatever reason tho, since I posted this comment it seems to not happen as often now :?

Yea, this is somewhat known issue in the design. Will be fixed somewhere in the near future

YAY! :D

What do you mean by that?

Seemingly regardless of pet class and/or skill levels, even my higher level pets fail to apply health parasite when casting more than 30-40% of the time on average.. the ability is already mostly useless atm..

Thanks for sharing your thoughts :idea:

My pleasure! (but there will be a small fee next time) :twisted:
Treb

Postby Treb » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:39 am

mArCh rEpOrT... eArLy...

IDEAS FOR MARCH:
*2/27: I just installed new update and now I'm locked in a cycle of "YOUR REWARD!" and "WIFI ERROR". will try to login once more in a couple hours *sigh*
*Reduce recurrences of low-level "Quests" for higher level players.
*Disable "Intactivity/Time-Outs" while engaged in chat.
*Some friends get kicked to login screen when trying to upgrade lv4 pets to lv5
*Village Guard": it's a shame that the guard usually ends up being a max-XP pet who gets no real credit for their effort, mostly stationed to free up "leveling" pets for quests, gym, etc..
*Fix Barney's "block" gfx.. I waste so many potential attacks lol.
*Implement level restrictions in RAIDS much as you already have well-tooled for ARENA matches.
*2/23: I just failed 8x in a row attempting a "power up" of a lv8 rare trinket (70% chance).. I understand the concept of probability, as you "can" flip a coin 100 times in a row resulting in all heads.. Just seems like the RNG is not always well calibrated lol.
*2/27: Quests: I received a message to send pets to unlock quest - All my available "quests" are gone now which I have diligently sifted and saved..
*YOU HAVE TO FIX THESE BOGUS WIFI ERRORS ASAP. In my own evaluation of these errors.. They appear to be more as "PLEASE WAIT" notices.. BE CLEAR WITH US PLEASE!
Freyja|ComPet

Postby Freyja|ComPet » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:14 pm

Treb wrote:mArCh rEpOrT... eArLy...

IDEAS FOR MARCH:
*2/27: I just installed new update and now I'm locked in a cycle of "YOUR REWARD!" and "WIFI ERROR". will try to login once more in a couple hours *sigh*
Sounds strange if you can reproduce it, send us logs with steps, please.
Treb wrote:*Reduce recurrences of low-level "Quests" for higher level players.
We, will take a look at it for sure
Treb wrote:*Disable "Intactivity/Time-Outs" while engaged in chat.
It will turn in an abusive method.
Treb wrote:*Some friends get kicked to login screen when trying to upgrade lv4 pets to lv5
We'll test it
Treb wrote:*Village Guard": it's a shame that the guard usually ends up being a max-XP pet who gets no real credit for their effort, mostly stationed to free up "leveling" pets for quests, gym, etc..
Agree, this is an terribly designed stuff, need to be reviewed and will be.
Treb wrote:*Fix Barney's "block" gfx.. I waste so many potential attacks lol.
What's wrong with it? We'll check it.
Treb wrote:*Implement level restrictions in RAIDS much as you already have well-tooled for ARENA matches.
Well, I agree, but this requires big overview. Asap we'll take a look at it.
Treb wrote:*2/27: Quests: I received a message to send pets to unlock quest - All my available "quests" are gone now which I have diligently sifted and saved..
I can't understand it, could you explain in details ;) ?
Treb wrote:*YOU HAVE TO FIX THESE BOGUS WIFI ERRORS ASAP. In my own evaluation of these errors.. They appear to be more as "PLEASE WAIT" notices..
If you could send us logs and explain in details what's going on here it would help us to point out the issue :)

Thanks for the feedback, very helpful as always.
I'm as clear as I can be ;)

Postby Treb » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:53 am

Freyja|ComPet wrote:
Treb wrote:mArCh rEpOrT... eArLy...

IDEAS FOR MARCH:
Sounds strange if you can reproduce it, send us logs with steps, please.
Treb wrote:Update on details for this issue item - Disregard reference to "REWARD" for now.. it does appear my saved reward strongboxes are intact and accessible.. continue reading...
I initially intended to send you ingame logs.. or anything.. but I could not seem to access most anything outside of the Forest/Arena/Raid navigation interface. Nothing was clickable either "during or as-a-result-of these repeating WIFI errors". Yesterday, I was eventually able to login and function within 2-3hrs of reporting this - TODAY after waiting almost 20 minutes, the WIFI "loop" suddenly ceased so I will proceed to send you ingame logs at end of this post reply. I have been suffering from a similar cycle of "mostly unfilled/unpopulated/partially-refreshed-loaded ARENA navigation menu with repeating same "There is a connection problem (WIFI). Waiting for connection..." This has been repeating in appx 5-10 second intervals for over 15 minutes at login on a PC session.

Treb wrote:*Reduce recurrences of low-level "Quests" for higher level players.
We, will take a look at it for sure
Treb wrote: THANKS!

Treb wrote:*Disable "Inactivity/Time-Outs" while engaged in chat.
It will turn in an abusive method.
Treb wrote: Please explain this method. Thanks!

Treb wrote:*Some friends get kicked to login screen when trying to upgrade lv4 pets to lv5
We'll test it
Treb wrote: Grazie!

Treb wrote:*Village Guard": it's a shame that the guard usually ends up being a max-XP pet who gets no real credit for their effort, mostly stationed to free up "leveling" pets for quests, gym, etc..
Agree, this is an terribly designed stuff, need to be reviewed and will be.
Treb wrote: ;)

Treb wrote:*Fix Barney's "block" gfx.. I waste so many potential attacks lol.
What's wrong with it? We'll check it.
Treb wrote: Barney's shield gfx remains on his character after it is expired/cancelled.

Treb wrote:*Implement level restrictions in RAIDS much as you already have well-tooled for ARENA matches.
Well, I agree, but this requires big overview. Asap we'll take a look at it.

Treb wrote:*2/27: Quests: I received a message to send pets to unlock quest - All my available "quests" are gone now which I have diligently sifted and saved..
I can't understand it, could you explain in details ;) ?
Treb wrote: Disregard re; the QUESTS.. appears it was just a side-effect of WIFI ERROR ISSUE (see item #1 at top)

Treb wrote:*YOU HAVE TO FIX THESE BOGUS WIFI ERRORS ASAP. In my own evaluation of these errors.. They appear to be more as "PLEASE WAIT" notices..
If you could send us logs and explain in details what's going on here it would help us to point out the issue :)
Treb wrote: Please refer to issue item #1 at top of list

Thanks for the feedback, very helpful as always.
I'm as clear as I can be ;)

Treb

Re: ƉƎȨƤ ƬȞǬƲǤȞƬƧ.. ŵîȶȟ ȾƦɆɃ: URGENT AMMENDMENTS

Postby Treb » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:06 am

The items below were originally slated for next month.. but considering the "playability" and performance problems I have experienced since the latest patch I am posting early...

*PC/Windows Platform: PLEASE reword "There is a connection problem (WIFI). Waiting for connection…" to something like "Please Wait…" or "Connecting to Compet…"
…..I am suspicious that this "WIFI" error is very generic and mostly realized on Windows PC/Laptop clients… I had less than appx 5% occurance of "any" lag/drops/errors up until the latest patch.. Now CP is virtually unplayable at times re; "general logon", arena, raid battles, and replays. Many times while in arena match it will completely "pause" at beginning of opponent's turn as if they are "deciding their move".. but then I realize the countdown timer never appears. At least half the time when this happens, if I exit client and relaunch, I see the usual Compet splash screen loading but then my screen blips (as if in sleep mode) and I get a systray popup "graphics adaptor has recovered from unexpected error" - the Compet window reappears with battle sounds, but it's 100% empty/filled-black. Oddly enough, "forest battles" still perform beautifully whenever I am able to initiate them.

*Store/Shop: Pets - as some have already posted in other threads.. the only reason I can imagine CP would implement this limitation of "ONE" available pet for purchase in the store... if it is part of the prepwork for CP/EU integration. *IF* this is correct, I am THRILLED to ride it out. *IF NOT* ... wow.. will have to make another post in more appropriate forum topic.

*Gym showing "!" notification when no assigned pets have finished training.

*v1.7.0 Patch: Re; "Tasks in Daily Missions have been removed, only "Win X battles" is left. Talk about using a sledgehammer to kill a fly.. I actually *liked* many of the challenges you designed for dailies.. Were only two or so I found to be extenuating"

*Add "DESELECT ALL" button for arena lineup.
Mayhem

Postby Mayhem » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:36 am

i get wifi problems but i dont use wifi :D wikked!
Treb

Postby Treb » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:49 pm

Mayhem wrote:i get wifi problems but i dont use wifi :D wikked!

Lol.. yeah a few different peeps on my FL report the same thing.. using PC/Windows client on an actual desktop with cabled ethernet connection.. go figure.. :?
I actually "do" use a wifi connection via Windows laptop system but I've verified stable connectivity to my router-> the local ISP transfer station-> Google.com on several occasions during extreme sessions of "WIFI" spam sessions. It could be totally unrelated and coincidental, but sometimes it "seems" like these WIFI errors are most frequent when there are certain game notifications pending or message activity on my FL.

Another common error I see, but not nearly as often as "WIFI", states something like "You are trying to access ComPet from another device". Does anyone else get this error or am I just super special?

ȾƦɆɃ

Return to “Feedback & Other”