Rings

Mayhem

Rings

Postby Mayhem » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:17 am

How about rings increase the mana cost for abilites? I mean common ring increase spell cost by X amount, and increases per rarity. This should effect all spells, offensive and defensive!
This would balance things out abit and making the most useless class ingame (blue hat) do alright.
If you want extra power you have to buy it and maintain it! :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

any thoughts?
Treb

Re: Rings

Postby Treb » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:02 am

Mayhem wrote:How about rings increase the mana cost for abilites? I mean common ring increase spell cost by X amount, and increases per rarity. This should effect all spells, offensive and defensive!
This would balance things out abit and making the most useless class ingame (blue hat) do alright.
If you want extra power you have to buy it and maintain it! :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

any thoughts?

My main concern would be that the excessive mana cost would exceed the trinket's benefits and render many trinket combinations obsolete/useless. Should not further handicap a defensive pet using block and battle cry just for having an epic trinket with stamina penalty or life steal (mostly useless on x1 trinket in this config)... but this is just my opinion ;)

ȾƦɆɃ

Return to “Feedback & Other”