Holy Poo on what it takes to go lvl 20!

Talk about the pets inside the game.
Lower Bane

Holy Poo on what it takes to go lvl 20!

Postby Lower Bane » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:14 am

Wow, going to be playing for a while yet with this game. :) My lvl 19 Panda finally got the XP to hit lvl 20. Holy Poo! You gotta scrap 3 Lvl 15 pets to do it! So being that next highest pet is at lvl 14 with still 150 xp to go, and then my next closests pets are only lvl 10's I think it is going to be a while. hehe
Family and Honor is Everything!
mastermesh

Re: Holy Poo on what it takes to go lvl 20!

Postby mastermesh » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:10 am

the sacrafice a pet to make another one stronger does seem kinda wonky. I understand the reason behind it, but it does slow progress in this game down A LOT... another thread on that topic from a while back:

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum ... ic-Rituals!
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:42 am

Thanks for the heads up.

Do you know what the upgrade is for Level 15. Do you have to scrap any pets for that?

You will certainly have an uber pet, once that level 20 task is complete. I've played Mindarks other game EU for years, patience and difficulty has always been part of their mantra. I like it though, if it was easy everyone would be at the top.

Looks like you're been using your gym a lot then...lol. On the plus side you get do dump a lot of pets which you thought were cool at the start and gradually get your stable full of more rare pets.

I can see myself dumping my common panda at some stage, even though it's my best pet right now.

Rick
Lower Bane

Postby Lower Bane » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:56 pm

RickEngland wrote:Thanks for the heads up.

Do you know what the upgrade is for Level 15. Do you have to scrap any pets for that?

You will certainly have an uber pet, once that level 20 task is complete. I've played Mindarks other game EU for years, patience and difficulty has always been part of their mantra. I like it though, if it was easy everyone would be at the top.

Looks like you're been using your gym a lot then...lol. On the plus side you get do dump a lot of pets which you thought were cool at the start and gradually get your stable full of more rare pets.

I can see myself dumping my common panda at some stage, even though it's my best pet right now.

Rick

To get a lvl 15 pet you have to surrender 2 lvl 10 pets.

Yes, I have been using the gym a lot and do all the forest battles I can. Also now that it looks like the quests are working again I will also start questing again.
Lower Bane

Postby Lower Bane » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:00 pm

mastermesh wrote:the sacrafice a pet to make another one stronger does seem kinda wonky. I understand the reason behind it, but it does slow progress in this game down A LOT... another thread on that topic from a while back:

Yup, that thread had me expecting the 2 for one when I went lvl 15. But this 3 for 1 caught me off guard. :P
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:41 pm

Lower Bane wrote:

To get a lvl 15 pet you have to surrender 2 lvl 10 pets.

Thanks....and blimey....lol.
Lipstick

Postby Lipstick » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:42 pm

Now imagine what it is going to take for the upgrade to 25 :shock:
Could it be 4 level 20 pets.

I seem to recall Princess hinted that it would be a surprise.

I'm struggling to get my first pet to lvl 15 so I can upgrade the residence to 6.
The quest bug didn't help but almost there now.
Lower Bane

Postby Lower Bane » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:33 pm

Lipstick wrote:Now imagine what it is going to take for the upgrade to 25 :shock:
Could it be 4 level 20 pets.

I seem to recall Princess hinted that it would be a surprise.

I'm struggling to get my first pet to lvl 15 so I can upgrade the residence to 6.
The quest bug didn't help but almost there now.

Surprise!! Surrender ALL pets. Gack! Just kidding... scared myself there. :)

Good luck to lvl 6!
garci

Postby garci » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:19 am

mastermesh wrote:the sacrafice a pet to make another one stronger does seem kinda wonky. I understand the reason behind it, but it does slow progress in this game down A LOT... another thread on that topic from a while back:

it's important to keep a game slower and slower when lvls are getting higher
if not, any peeps could do a top lvl in just 3weeks, then they loose interest in game

Return to “Pet Discussion”