Collecting pets - christmas sales

Talk about the pets inside the game.
Merlin

Collecting pets - christmas sales

Postby Merlin » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:47 pm

I do like to collect pets and so far i have all the limited edition ones as well as many of the legendary beasts of the forrest. Now however i see the new limited edition pets for christmas and i cant help but think that none of them look worth collecting - considering that i will have to buy more stable slots to store them on top of their diamond prices.
Pets like Hogglo, Saphire Atrox, Phoenix, Phoenix Rooster, Rainbow Unicorn, Ladybug Crickey, Ghost, Zombie Unicorn, etc. - they look 'worth' collecting spending money and effort but a Cooked Turkey, Gingerbread Man and Sir Santa Uni make me wonder what kind of pets i will have to watch in future when battling other players and if i really want to spent diamonds on them when in the end i likely might end up throwing them out to upgrade a pet that actually looks 'special'.
Maybe its just me and my aproach to christmas is a more 'classic' one (thinking that a rare/legendary version of some polar animals (without clothes) might have been more fitting) and others think that these pets are actually cool - so please share your thoughts.
KMax

Re: Collecting pets - christmas sales

Postby KMax » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Ya the cooked turkey was a bit wierd option to add as a pet...

But as a deed holder of many deeds I supported the cause and getting the pets, your welcome fellow deed holders :)

Be leary of my over baked turkey attack :P
LMTR14

Postby LMTR14 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:03 pm

I didn't even have a clue there were limited pets available in the shop before! you would think they'd put an announcement up for shit like that! even with the christmas pets I just discovered it on accident!!! :x :x :x

neither do I know how many I missed already...
TheMinistry

Postby TheMinistry » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:09 pm

LMTR14 wrote:I didn't even have a clue there were limited pets available in the shop before! you would think they'd put an announcement up for shit like that! even with the christmas pets I just discovered it on accident!!! :x :x :x

neither do I know how many I missed already...

Limited special edition pets have been duly announced:
Christmas pets https://www.competgame.com/site/blog/273f332e-3f12-4ec5-9e82-64cb7acbf975
Halloween pets https://www.competgame.com/site/blog/4bb7a1e3-f7aa-4414-aef6-bddb769fdd0f
Before that there were the Trumpetta and Phoenix pets.
LMTR14

Postby LMTR14 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:02 am

not in game, or per email, or anywhere I would have learned somehow to keep looking out for a sudden spill of information. catch 22.

Return to “Pet Discussion”