Future pets

Talk about the pets inside the game.
ostepops

Future pets

Postby ostepops » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Snakes and tarantulas are what I keep in my bedroom.. so i would love to see those in game..

I could give some pretty cool ideas from real world
Like Avicolara versicolor.. multicolor tarantula..

Or how about a corallus caninus .. techno green boa..

Or invent your own crazy creeps. . Just bring me ze creeps
Sluggo

Re: Future pets

Postby Sluggo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:49 am

How about a dinosaur.
Profitus Extinctus. to reflect compet deed holders chances of seeing any return.

or how about
Customerius Servicus Rep Mutus. for the silence we hear from 'customer service' For short you can just call it 'The Mute Parrot'. It may look impressive but really is about as slick as a pickpocket in a nudist colony.

sluggo
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:31 pm

ostepops wrote:Snakes and tarantulas are what I keep in my bedroom.. so i would love to see those in game..

I could give some pretty cool ideas from real world
Like Avicolara versicolor.. multicolor tarantula..

Or how about a corallus caninus .. techno green boa..

Or invent your own crazy creeps. . Just bring me ze creeps

Hi Ostepops,

We are working on a snake : ) will be implemented after the current chapter we are working on ^^

Sluggo wrote:How about a dinosaur.
Profitus Extinctus. to reflect compet deed holders chances of seeing any return.

or how about
Customerius Servicus Rep Mutus. for the silence we hear from 'customer service' For short you can just call it 'The Mute Parrot'. It may look impressive but really is about as slick as a pickpocket in a nudist colony.

sluggo

Hi Sluggo,

You will love Chapter 13 ; )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
GML-LordPleaze

Postby GML-LordPleaze » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:04 pm

I personally want a freaking starfish that doesnt spin when its standing by, attacking, or showing off! I think it would be nice. A large fat one with bumpy skin, 6 tendrils (to make it cool) and a pinkish brown texture!
Maybe have it stand on all 6 legs, or kinda give the shifty eye to its compatent (not that there ARE any there ;-]) and have it have a high mana rate for all the ocean creatures and their inevitable oversuccesion of the world's bioadversity!

Plus, about the support and contact problems/issues! I've had a support question up for a LONG time and it has NEVER been responded to, answered, or im guessing (for the luv of moi) looked @.
Im not in support of who ever runs the support department and i agree you have a problem bigger than what it is you're trying to help out by giving a shoutout for what wrong is going on but something should be done! Maybe Ms Princess pony lass would kindly like to assure us all we would be getting in game support along the lines of near future (6-8 month or within) and a working timeline of work to get done of it. I think that helps all of everyone's concerns, if not many.

Btw, any chance of inquiring whether or not my entropia in game support questions will be ever answered :) ?
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:40 am

GML-LordPleaze wrote:I personally want a freaking starfish that doesnt spin when its standing by, attacking, or showing off! I think it would be nice. A large fat one with bumpy skin, 6 tendrils (to make it cool) and a pinkish brown texture!
Maybe have it stand on all 6 legs, or kinda give the shifty eye to its compatent (not that there ARE any there ;-]) and have it have a high mana rate for all the ocean creatures and their inevitable oversuccesion of the world's bioadversity!

Plus, about the support and contact problems/issues! I've had a support question up for a LONG time and it has NEVER been responded to, answered, or im guessing (for the luv of moi) looked @.
Im not in support of who ever runs the support department and i agree you have a problem bigger than what it is you're trying to help out by giving a shoutout for what wrong is going on but something should be done! Maybe Ms Princess pony lass would kindly like to assure us all we would be getting in game support along the lines of near future (6-8 month or within) and a working timeline of work to get done of it. I think that helps all of everyone's concerns, if not many.

Btw, any chance of inquiring whether or not my entropia in game support questions will be ever answered :) ?

Hi GML,

We do have a support team working and answering cases all the time. I am not sure where you reported it but to report a case you need to send it in through our website. To know more about that: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19557

If you have further questions regarding your case, please contact support. I am not sure whey your case haven't been resolved yet.

Also, we do not handle anything with Entropia.

And thanks for the feedback with the starfish!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
GoldenMoon

Postby GoldenMoon » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:32 pm

A giant proteron would be nice :lol:

Return to “Pet Discussion”