Page 2 of 2

Re: Nintendo Switch

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:59 am
by Treb
Princess|ComPet wrote:
Treb wrote:
Princess|ComPet wrote:
What was your favorite NES game then?



Oh wow.. will have to give that one some thought and amend this reply when I have more time lol! But.. first ones that come to mind in random order are:
Legend of Zelda (of course), most of the Mario series, RC ProAm, Duck Hunt, Shadowgate, Uncharted Waters, Kid Icarus, TMNT series...


Nice! One of my fave was a TMNT game there you played with a friend. Duck hunt was annoying because the aim was always off! But then again, it was such an old system too so can't blame them


A few other titles I used to enjoy.. Megaman series!!, Metroid series!!, Castlevania series!!, Ninja Gaiden series!!, Excitebike, Faxanadu, Legend of Kage, Legendary Wings, Lemmings, Master Blaster, Metal Gear series, Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, Battle Chess, 194x series, Alpha Mission, Battletoad series, Bionic Commando series, The Black Bass, Bomberman, Contra series, Defender of the Crown, Dig Dug series, Dragon Spirit, The Guardian Legend, Ice Climber, Ikari Warriors, Joe & Mac, Joust, Karate Champ, Mickey series, Monopoly, Paperboy, Popeye, RBI Baseball, Rad Racer series, Rambo, Rampage, Renegade, River City Ransom, RoadBlasters, RTK series, Rygar, Rush'n Attack (HAHAHA just now realized why they spelled title this way.. barely after the US & Russia/USSR cold wars LOL!), Skate or Die series, Smash TV, Spy Hunter, Star Force, Strider, Super Dodge Ball, Swords and Serpents, TaleSpin, Top Gun, Town & Country series, Track & Field series, Vegas Dream, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Wild Gunman, Wizards & Warriors, Wrecking Crew, Xenophobe, Zanac ;>
(full list of official NES games): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_N ... stem_games

"Legality" is questionable regarding this, but a good friend used to play on a NES 8-bit PC-based emulator ;) No hard feelings if you prefer me/you to remove the zophar link below (safe site/questionable content).. the other links are strictly educational info only. From what I understand, the ROMs are more or less the exact data contained on the old cartridges:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESticle
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/arti ... tro-gaming
[EDITED BY ADMIN]

Re: Nintendo Switch

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:44 pm
by Princess|ComPet
Treb wrote:
Princess|ComPet wrote:
Treb wrote:

Oh wow.. will have to give that one some thought and amend this reply when I have more time lol! But.. first ones that come to mind in random order are:
Legend of Zelda (of course), most of the Mario series, RC ProAm, Duck Hunt, Shadowgate, Uncharted Waters, Kid Icarus, TMNT series...


Nice! One of my fave was a TMNT game there you played with a friend. Duck hunt was annoying because the aim was always off! But then again, it was such an old system too so can't blame them


A few other titles I used to enjoy.. Megaman series!!, Metroid series!!, Castlevania series!!, Ninja Gaiden series!!, Excitebike, Faxanadu, Legend of Kage, Legendary Wings, Lemmings, Master Blaster, Metal Gear series, Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, Battle Chess, 194x series, Alpha Mission, Battletoad series, Bionic Commando series, The Black Bass, Bomberman, Contra series, Defender of the Crown, Dig Dug series, Dragon Spirit, The Guardian Legend, Ice Climber, Ikari Warriors, Joe & Mac, Joust, Karate Champ, Mickey series, Monopoly, Paperboy, Popeye, RBI Baseball, Rad Racer series, Rambo, Rampage, Renegade, River City Ransom, RoadBlasters, RTK series, Rygar, Rush'n Attack (HAHAHA just now realized why they spelled title this way.. barely after the US & Russia/USSR cold wars LOL!), Skate or Die series, Smash TV, Spy Hunter, Star Force, Strider, Super Dodge Ball, Swords and Serpents, TaleSpin, Top Gun, Town & Country series, Track & Field series, Vegas Dream, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Wild Gunman, Wizards & Warriors, Wrecking Crew, Xenophobe, Zanac ;>
(full list of official NES games): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_N ... stem_games

"Legality" is questionable regarding this, but a good friend used to play on a NES 8-bit PC-based emulator ;) No hard feelings if you prefer me/you to remove the zophar link below (safe site/questionable content).. the other links are strictly educational info only. From what I understand, the ROMs are more or less the exact data contained on the old cartridges:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESticle
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/arti ... tro-gaming
[EDITED BY ADMIN]


Woah that's a lot of games. I did play Megaman X on the Super Nintendo, my fave :' ) and paperboy was a classic too, same with Bomberman :)

I removed the last link but the rest I left up ; )

Re: Nintendo Switch

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:01 am
by Treb
Princess|ComPet wrote:Nice! One of my fave was a TMNT game there you played with a friend. Duck hunt was annoying because the aim was always off! But then again, it was such an old system too so can't blame them


There was a 2-player BattleToads series very similar to TMNT which a good friend and I must've played for literally a full week's worth of hours over a course of 1-2 months ;p I think the last level we made it to was one on rocket hoverboards that gradually sped up as the level advanced.. man looking back they REALLY did a great job on that series in all areas.. graphics, animation, music, and gameplay.

Re: Nintendo Switch

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:58 am
by Freyja|ComPet
Treb wrote:
Princess|ComPet wrote:Nice! One of my fave was a TMNT game there you played with a friend. Duck hunt was annoying because the aim was always off! But then again, it was such an old system too so can't blame them


There was a 2-player BattleToads series very similar to TMNT which a good friend and I must've played for literally a full week's worth of hours over a course of 1-2 months ;p I think the last level we made it to was one on rocket hoverboards that gradually sped up as the level advanced.. man looking back they REALLY did a great job on that series in all areas.. graphics, animation, music, and gameplay.

Yoo, I'm in love with "Battletoads" series, this is a genius game

Re: Nintendo Switch

Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:41 pm
by WayneCallies
Thank you for the great article and the meaning, you can read will be good for you greatest quotes of all time

Re: Nintendo Switch

Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:08 am
by Treb
WayneCallies wrote:Thank you for the great article and the meaning, you can read will be good for you greatest quotes of all time

*SPIDEY SENSES TINGLING* ... BE CAREFUL CLICKING ON THE LINK POSTED ABOVE.

If this *was* a legitimate post, my sincerest apologies ;)

ȾƦɆɃ