Let's Talk About Food

Princess|ComPet

Let's Talk About Food

Postby Princess|ComPet » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:03 pm

Okay as you guys can see this whole section got cleaned due to the spam. So I decided to post a new topic ;)

Let's talk about food. I think this will be my favorite topic in this section :' )

Current favorite food: Sushi

I don't mind anyone adding photos in this section so we can drool over them. This includes baking too! :lol:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
ren tamatsumi

Re: Let's Talk About Food

Postby ren tamatsumi » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:43 am

hay you sound like my friend samantha, always talking about strange off topic things like food. I love to eat food but I tend to be extremely picky. One thing I like to do is take fried chicken bites and put them on top of a bed of hot raman and then cover it over with Parmesan cheese.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:35 pm

ren tamatsumi wrote:hay you sound like my friend samantha, always talking about strange off topic things like food. I love to eat food but I tend to be extremely picky. One thing I like to do is take fried chicken bites and put them on top of a bed of hot raman and then cover it over with Parmesan cheese.

Sound like your friend Samantha is a good person ; )

Fried chicken is good! But I prefer eating none fried chicken with blue cheese and fries. So bad for your health but so good in taste. But ramen sounds good!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
ren tamatsumi

Postby ren tamatsumi » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:23 am

the best food is always bad for you
DarkWizard

Postby DarkWizard » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:39 pm

mmmm food, good! I went to my step daughters house and showed her how to make homemade tamales the otherday. it takes about 10 hours from start to finish but damn they turned out great. We made about 5 dozen in all. Nothing better than homemade tamales on a plate covered in chili and shredded cheese.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:41 pm

DarkWizard wrote:mmmm food, good! I went to my step daughters house and showed her how to make homemade tamales the otherday. it takes about 10 hours from start to finish but damn they turned out great. We made about 5 dozen in all. Nothing better than homemade tamales on a plate covered in chili and shredded cheese.

Picture or it didn't happen ; )

I eat rainbows.
DarkWizard

Postby DarkWizard » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:45 pm

Picture or it didn't happen ; )[/quote]
lmao pics of the Carne Quasada this weekend then. For an old white man I can cook some bad assed mexican food.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:58 pm

DarkWizard wrote:Picture or it didn't happen ; )

lmao pics of the Carne Quasada this weekend then. For an old white man I can cook some bad assed mexican food.[/quote]

Oooo looking forward to it : D

I eat rainbows.
mastermesh

Postby mastermesh » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:37 pm

Will nutrio get introduced in game¿ would be interesting if you could import nutrio from eu
Lower Bane

Postby Lower Bane » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:40 pm

DarkWizard wrote:mmmm food, good! I went to my step daughters house and showed her how to make homemade tamales the otherday. it takes about 10 hours from start to finish but damn they turned out great. We made about 5 dozen in all. Nothing better than homemade tamales on a plate covered in chili and shredded cheese.

Ahhh man. Just ths post has me drooling. Please no pics or it will drive me around the bend howling from envy. :)
Family and Honor is Everything!

Return to “Off Topic”