Let's Talk About Food

Princess|ComPet

Re: Let's Talk About Food

Postby Princess|ComPet » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:03 am

mastermesh wrote:Will nutrio get introduced in game¿ would be interesting if you could import nutrio from eu

Hi Mastermesh,

We don't talk about our early design ideas, hope you understand.

Also, please if you have any development questions post it on ComPet Discussion. This is the Off Topic section : )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
CompetGamer

Postby CompetGamer » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:47 pm

What i really love to eat and never getting tired off is a huge selfmade Burger with a Beer or a Icecold Coke =) :P
My Battletag is Psychopart-182609 Add me if you like to have a XP and Gold Competition =) :twisted:
Lower Bane

Postby Lower Bane » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:00 am

CompetGamer wrote:What i really love to eat and never getting tired off is a huge selfmade Burger with a Beer or a Icecold Coke =) :P

One simply can not go wrong with a home made burger because you do it exactly the way you want it. Beer how ever I have never developed a taste for. I have tasted many different type both american and imported, all are bitter on the back of my tongue.

But an ice cold mountain dew will do me just fine. :)
Family and Honor is Everything!
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:58 am

Why did this section die? Shame on you guys. How about we change the subject to: What I ate for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner today and post pictures? Just an idea : ) don't have to post every meal though, just one of them. It's up to you though.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Droops

Postby Droops » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:08 pm

Princess|ComPet wrote:Why did this section die? Shame on you guys. How about we change the subject to: What I ate for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner today and post pictures? Just an idea : ) don't have to post every meal though, just one of them. It's up to you though.

Just came back from a skitrip to Austria so still detoxing from all the Schnitzels, Germknödels, Apfelstrudels, Schnapps, Gluhwein and Jagertee :roll:

Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:34 am

Droops wrote:
Princess|ComPet wrote:Why did this section die? Shame on you guys. How about we change the subject to: What I ate for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner today and post pictures? Just an idea : ) don't have to post every meal though, just one of them. It's up to you though.

Just came back from a skitrip to Austria so still detoxing from all the Schnitzels, Germknödels, Apfelstrudels, Schnapps, Gluhwein and Jagertee :roll:

Oh wow, that looks interesting! Is that hot chocolate?? : D

I eat rainbows.
Droops

Postby Droops » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:04 pm

Princess|ComPet wrote:Oh wow, that looks interesting! Is that hot chocolate?? : D

A fluffy yeast dough dumpling, filled with spiced plum jam and served with melted butter and a mix of poppy seeds and sugar on top. It is occasionally - even though less traditional - served with vanilla cream sauce instead.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:23 am

Droops wrote:
Princess|ComPet wrote:Oh wow, that looks interesting! Is that hot chocolate?? : D

A fluffy yeast dough dumpling, filled with spiced plum jam and served with melted butter and a mix of poppy seeds and sugar on top. It is occasionally - even though less traditional - served with vanilla cream sauce instead.

Oh wow, looks so dangerous but so good at the same time...the struggle.

I eat rainbows.
Jerome Hedin

Postby Jerome Hedin » Mon May 29, 2017 8:51 am

Do you recommend boiling or steaming dumplings? And do you like chinese dumplings? They are so tasty! They are beautiful little morsels of deliciousness. Any essay birdie paper writers do with excellence. It's easy for them.

Return to “Off Topic”