Hello Everyone

kingdomofpro

Hello Everyone

Postby kingdomofpro » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello all, and greetings! I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I look forward to seeing you all in the game!

I was excited to see all the updates on the 22nd... Very nice work so far Developers!

:o 8-)

Protecting PRO Innocence
Kingdom of PRo
garci

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby garci » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:10 pm

hi ;)
Lower Bane

Postby Lower Bane » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Hello there!
Family and Honor is Everything!
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:57 am

kingdomofpro wrote:Hello all, and greetings! I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I look forward to seeing you all in the game!

I was excited to see all the updates on the 22nd... Very nice work so far Developers!

Protecting PRO Innocence
Kingdom of PRo

Hi Kingdom! It's nice that players are introducing themselves here on the forum : ) but please keep in mind to keep Off Topic subjects to that sections! I will move this thread there ; )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
kingdomofpro

Postby kingdomofpro » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:04 pm

Princess|ComPet wrote:
kingdomofpro wrote:Hello all, and greetings! I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I look forward to seeing you all in the game!

Protecting PRO Innocence
Kingdom of PRo

Hi Kingdom! It's nice that players are introducing themselves here on the forum : ) but please keep in mind to keep Off Topic subjects to that sections! I will move this thread there ; )

My Bad! Sorry Princess! I'll try to behave!!!! If you knew me in entropia universe... Try to behave is a full time job!
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:44 pm

kingdomofpro wrote:
Princess|ComPet wrote:

Protecting PRO Innocence
Kingdom of PRo

My Bad! Sorry Princess! I'll try to behave!!!! If you knew me in entropia universe... Try to behave is a full time job!

No worries : ) hope you enjoy your stay on our forum!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Moon

Postby Moon » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:58 pm

Hi everyone,

and greetings from Helsinki! I Love the idea of Compet and will probably try to occasionally write some feedback on playability, though my insight is more on the textual and narrative side of things.
”Nothing that is initially interesting to more than seven people can ever change the counciousness of the masses.” (Leevi Lehto)
Lower Bane

Postby Lower Bane » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:20 pm

Moon wrote:Hi everyone,

and greetings from Helsinki! I Love the idea of Compet and will probably try to occasionally write some feedback on playability, though my insight is more on the textual and narrative side of things.

Welcome to the forum and the game Moon!
Family and Honor is Everything!
Dav|ComPet

Postby Dav|ComPet » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:02 pm

Welcome to the community guys! Hope you're having a good time hunting down those pets ;)

Return to “Off Topic”