Tournament information: ComPet Winter Championship

General information regarding future and existing tournaments.
Merlin

Re: Tournament information: ComPet Winter Championship

Postby Merlin » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:45 am

14 days was the tournament supposed to last, 1 day got lost with serverissues for everyone then 2 more days with 0 point rewards for a number of active players and now 4 days (and counting) for myself to get completely locked out of my account - not being able to compete in the tournament nor being able to play the account that i spent half a year very actively building up while also supporting compet with noticeable deposits.
Right now i am very disappointed for my chances in the tournament to have been crushed and not even hearing back regarding the accessibility of my account.
Why run a tournament over christmas if there is no support available to keep it fair for everyone ?
How is it fairplay if some players are not even allowed to play for points for >50% of the time the tournament lasts and during the remaining time have to fight mostly 1 point battles ?
Venture

Postby Venture » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:54 pm

Before the tourney ends please make it so you cannot decline arena fights. The current number 1 (panama) declines all fights except with noobs he knows he can beat it's no different than win trading when refuses all real fights
TheMinistry

Postby TheMinistry » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Venture wrote:Before the tourney ends please make it so you cannot decline arena fights. The current number 1 (panama) declines all fights except with noobs he knows he can beat it's no different than win trading when refuses all real fights

Maybe he just doesn't want to be featured on your Twitch channel without his explicit prior consent, or maybe he just hates your guts? You know, you do tend to get on people's nerves quite a bit... :arrow:
Venture

Postby Venture » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:34 pm

He declines anyone who he knows has 65 hp on their level 4 so he can win points from noobs with bad stats. It has nothing to do with me but glad to see your happy to defend exploiters because of some grudge you have against me
TheAngryPanamanian

Postby TheAngryPanamanian » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:45 pm

TheMinistry wrote:
Venture wrote:Before the tourney ends please make it so you cannot decline arena fights. The current number 1 (panama) declines all fights except with noobs he knows he can beat it's no different than win trading when refuses all real fights

Maybe he just doesn't want to be featured on your Twitch channel without his explicit prior consent, or maybe he just hates your guts? You know, you do tend to get on people's nerves quite a bit... :arrow:

I think you are a very smart individual "TheMinistry" and you said a lot of valid things spot on also a person who calls his oponents cowards and belittles them on their twitch is bad publicity for the game

i have been playing Compet over 10-15 hours a day since this tournament started if you are not ready to be dedicated "Venture" then do not compete i thank the Devs and Makers of the game for the feature of not having to compete with rude and insulting oponents who do not deserve my time it is like the "Ignore Feature" that Entropia Universe has and these who just want to act big by cursing out others when streaming to act strong to their streamers is just sad, also if you want to talk about win trading u should talk about those who reached top 5 without playing 10-15 hours a day during tournament time with sub 200 Arena wins under their belt

Also "Venture" my name is The Angry Panamanian not "Panama" that is my country get it right when you speak to me do not insult a whole country when you do it that is just wrong

i also fight many including those with 65 hp also for your information i have lost to many sub 65 hp, I just wont fight a rude annoying person who gets on my nerves also "Venture" if you would like we can meet in Entropia Universe pvp4 to resolve our differences let me know i can arrange that or let anyone in the Entropy Soc know they can reach me promptly just tell them to direct you towards the Panamanian who is Angry in the soc should not be hard to find as there is only one :D

Good luck to all Participants & That You All Have A Great Time During This Tournament Same As I Am
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:14 pm

TheAngryPanamanian wrote: Good luck to all Participants & That You All Have A Great Time During This Tournament Same As I Am

Thanks, though hardly a tournament when people get locked out from it for no reason and dont receive any answer from support - i still cant play (getting close to 5 days now).
Venture

Postby Venture » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:18 pm

You sit for hours cheating every day by declining anyone who isn't a complete noob. With just a level 4 no others. Not only are you a exploiting, cheating, coward but you are hurting games impression for new players.
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:31 pm

Venture wrote:You sit for hours cheating every day by declining anyone who isn't a complete noob. With just a level 4 no others. Not only are you a exploiting, cheating, coward but you are hurting games impression for new players.

Have to agree, when i was still able to play i got matched against the angre panamian probably a few hundred times - never has he accepted the fight.
Venture

Postby Venture » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Merlin wrote:
Venture wrote:You sit for hours cheating every day by declining anyone who isn't a complete noob. With just a level 4 no others. Not only are you a exploiting, cheating, coward but you are hurting games impression for new players.

Have to agree, when i was still able to play i got matched against the angre panamian probably a few hundred times - never has he accepted the fight.

For someone who gets so mad about people disrespecting his country you think he wouldn't have named himself after it then act like a cheap coward. That's all of think of when I think off Panama now.
TheAngryPanamanian

Postby TheAngryPanamanian » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:55 pm

Merlin wrote:Have to agree, when i was still able to play i got matched against the angre panamian probably a few hundred times - never has he accepted the fight.

"Merlin" I dont accept fights from you or "Venture" for a reason and it is the same why the community and others do not like you for your attitudes also get my name right if you going to use it :lol: if you don't like it you are both more than welcome to meet me in Entropia Universe in PvP 4 let me know :lol:

Also level 4 is the most pure of all arenas and since i started playing very recently i love it it helps me practice and learn and i am having a blast hence why i play it also the most populated you will allways find fights and since i am playing 10-15+ hours a day i want fights during my gametime not only i am helping the community by allways providing fights during my online time
Last edited by TheAngryPanamanian on Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “ComPet Tournaments”