Tournament information: ComPet Winter Championship

General information regarding future and existing tournaments.
Unity

Re: Tournament information: ComPet Winter Championship

Postby Unity » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:05 am

Panama played me like 2 times when the tournament started. I won both and he has declined to fight every time since then (hundreds of matches). He is saying he only avoids people because the have a bad attitude towards him, while I have never even said a single word to him once.

Its no secret that he avoids decent players. And yes it is annoying to get paired against him in hundreds of time and having him run away every time, but unfortunately the game is set up for him to be able to do that right now.

It can definitely be frustrating for those of us who never run from a fight, to have to watch someone sneak their way into the top by using these tactics.

The only thing we can do is voice our opinion on here in hopes that the devs realize the mistake and fix it before future tournaments.

I did get a laugh out of how he is trying to call everyone out in PvP4 though, lol. Trying to somehow convince you that hes not afraid of fights in Compet, because he has money stacked in EU. at least there's that...
TheAngryPanamanian

Postby TheAngryPanamanian » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:02 pm

Unity wrote:Panama played me like 2 times when the tournament started. I won both and he has declined to fight every time since then (hundreds of matches). He is saying he only avoids people because the have a bad attitude towards him, while I have never even said a single word to him once.

Its no secret that he avoids decent players. And yes it is annoying to get paired against him in hundreds of time and having him run away every time, but unfortunately the game is set up for him to be able to do that right now.

It can definitely be frustrating for those of us who never run from a fight, to have to watch someone sneak their way into the top by using these tactics.

The only thing we can do is voice our opinion on here in hopes that the devs realize the mistake and fix it before future tournaments.

I did get a laugh out of how he is trying to call everyone out in PvP4 though, lol. Trying to somehow convince you that hes not afraid of fights in Compet, because he has money stacked in EU. at least there's that...

Arena Subscription

This feature allows you to subscribe to the Arena Battle. As soon as a suitable opponent is found

1. "you can choose whether to fight against them or not."

Read Clearly what it says here one decides if they want to fight them it is freedom of choice

2. First, "choose the pet/s and Battle Pack/s you would like to use in the Arena Battle!"

Read Clearly what it says here one decides what pet they want to use in the arena once again it is freedom of choice

Freedom of choice it is how it should be which makes it enjoyable for everyone as anyone can decline or accept a combat.

I Play 10-15+ hours a day during tournaments anyone can do it how about you put more time and dedication into the tournament instead of whining and crying

I call people out in pvp4 in EU because some people prefer to resolve issues that way it is me being a nice guy wanting to provide a way of clearing the air resolving the issue with my cobra (L) python (L) or any other snake you prefer :lol:
TheAngryPanamanian

Postby TheAngryPanamanian » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:02 pm

Player "NotSure" is Win/Trading i am preety sure of it could Admins please verify this he has under 150 wins and logs in every day around the same time wins multiple wins without losses and then logs for the day it is completely unfair and an insult to those of us who are actualy trying and playing many hours a day
TheMinistry

Postby TheMinistry » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:15 pm

TheAngryPanamanian wrote:Player "NotSure" is Win/Trading i am preety sure of it could Admins please verify this he has under 150 wins and logs in every day around the same time wins multiple wins without losses and then logs for the day it is completely unfair and an insult to those of us who are actualy trying and playing many hours a day

I second checking up on all players of the current Top20 with 250 Arena wins or less.
Having 1250 to 1500 ranking points with 250 wins means an average of 5 to 6 ranking points gained per win and none lost at all. Hardly believable under the current circumstances. (Suspicions hold even when disregarding the wins for the first 500 or so ranking points.)
Oleg

Postby Oleg » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:55 pm

TheMinistry wrote:I second checking up on all players of the current Top20 with 250 Arena wins or less.
Having 1250 to 1500 ranking points with 250 wins means an average of 5 to 6 ranking points gained per win and none lost at all. Hardly believable under the current circumstances. (Suspicions hold even when disregarding the wins for the first 500 or so ranking points.)

It's perfectly feasible to achieve top 10 with way fewer fights than that. I'm currently in 6th place with 166 wins, most of which were pre-tournament. I only started playing in the tournament today (though with a relatively high ranking to begin with due to my previous arena history).

I've no idea what NotSure is doing but please don't accuse experienced players of cheating just because you don't know how the system works as well as they do.
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:26 pm

But that's the millennial way Oleg. They are winning, I am not, so therefore they must be cheating. I'll cry and cry until I get my way. Welcome to the everyone gets a trophy generation.

sluggo
Venture

Postby Venture » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:11 pm

TheAngryPanamanian wrote:Player "NotSure" is Win/Trading i am preety sure of it could Admins please verify this he has under 150 wins and logs in every day around the same time wins multiple wins without losses and then logs for the day it is completely unfair and an insult to those of us who are actualy trying and playing many hours a day

Wow the irony. All you do is win trade for 15 hours a day against noobs yourself.
TheAngryPanamanian

Postby TheAngryPanamanian » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:47 pm

Venture wrote:

Wow the irony. All you do is win trade for 15 hours a day against noobs yourself.

Arena Subscription

This feature allows you to subscribe to the Arena Battle. As soon as a suitable opponent is found

1. "you can choose whether to fight against them or not."

Read Clearly what it says here one decides if they want to fight them it is freedom of choice

2. First, "choose the pet/s and Battle Pack/s you would like to use in the Arena Battle!"

Read Clearly what it says here one decides what pet they want to use in the arena once again it is freedom of choice

Freedom of choice it is how it should be which makes it enjoyable for everyone as anyone can decline or accept a combat.

I fight against many different people lose some and win some you could also decide to take days off and play for 10-15 hours a day and stop whining and crying i will be reporting your post as it is getting out of hand to the point of harassment you post about me and call me a coward on many threads but when i invite you to meet me in entropia universe so we can sort it out in pvp4 which i know you play you are a coward and dont want to meet :lol: ? where its an even grounds i started playing this game less than 2 weeks ago and im still learning and i play for fun and follow the rules this will be my last reply to you and if you keep it up i will report every single one of the future threads or posts you make harassing me or insulting me

Also Player "NotSure" logs on every day around the same time and fights more than likely why i ask admins to please check his history the same person and who loses to him over and over that is called Win / Trading playing against someone repeatedly already arranged beforehand so that you win nonstop and then log off once you think it is enough points right after
Venture

Postby Venture » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:12 pm

You can't possibly even know how often he fights as you only use level 4. He could be fighting 15 hours a day too. Your cheating is blinding you.
TheMinistry

Postby TheMinistry » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:14 am

Oleg wrote:It's perfectly feasible to achieve top 10 with way fewer fights than that. I'm currently in 6th place with 166 wins, most of which were pre-tournament. I only started playing in the tournament today (though with a relatively high ranking to begin with due to my previous arena history).

Okay.
When I beat a new player, I get one ranking point. When I beat a player ranked 50-250, I get one ranking point. When I beat a player of the Top50, even Top10, I get one ranking point.
The only time I got more than one ranking point recently, namely two, was when I won a battle for 1 PED.
Whenever I lose, I go down 5-7 points in ranking.
My pets are not bad, I play fairly well, a lot more wins than losses.
How do I rack up hundreds of ranking points in one day?

Return to “ComPet Tournaments”