Tournament information: ComPet Winter Championship

General information regarding future and existing tournaments.
TheAngryPanamanian

Re: Tournament information: ComPet Winter Championship

Postby TheAngryPanamanian » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:58 pm

Venture wrote:For someone who gets so mad about people disrespecting his country you think he wouldn't have named himself after it then act like a cheap coward. That's all of think of when I think off Panama now.

I love my country and iam Proud of It also i am Angry and i am Panamanian the name is self explanatory but there are millions of inhabitants in my country do not insult them cannot you not understand that or are you not very smart? :lol:

Also since you allready continue to do so and if you want to clear it up lets go in EU and PvP 4 you can give my Cobra (L) a Kiss :lol:

I am done talking to you or Merlin you can go be angry and sulk about the game in a corner by yourselves and hug
TheMinistry

Postby TheMinistry » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:31 pm

TheAngryPanamanian wrote:
Venture wrote:I love my country and iam Proud of It also i am Angry and i am Panamanian the name is self explanatory

In that case you should be aware that in-game your name is displayed to others as "the angry pan"... :mrgreen:
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:09 pm

Can you all take this bickering to private chat. Whatever your beef is with each other, nobody else really wants to see all the drama. If I wanted to see fighting over bruised ego's I'd goto facebook.

sluggo
Venture

Postby Venture » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:22 pm

My major concern is his exploiting of the arena challenge system where he declines fights against anyone he isn't 100% sure he can beat. The coward exploiter will win and people will think this game is cheap and rigged
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:50 pm

You complaining about exploitation is kind of rich actually. Either way, take your lovers quarrel private please.
Thank you

sluggo
Venture

Postby Venture » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:08 am

This is a public issue so I will not. THIS ISSUE AFFECTS EVERYONE ESPECIALLY THE GAMES IMAGE.
Cheating players are fighting exclusively level 4 noobs, when they fight a level 4 with decent stats (65 hp) they mark down the name and refuse to fight them again. This is no different than win trading, as they are only fighting specific players they know they will beat, that IS WIN TRADING.
Last edited by Venture on Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheAngryPanamanian

Postby TheAngryPanamanian » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:45 am

Venture wrote:My major concern is his exploiting of the arena challenge system where he declines fights against anyone he isn't 100% sure he can beat. The coward exploiter will win and people will think this game is cheap and rigged

I lose many fights and get to decide who i want to fight and who i do not for reasons that i have allready explained if you dont like it too bad you have the option to decline for any reasons you may want be either their your friends you dont like them or those you dont like who insult you openly and make the game look bad while they stream on twitch calling other people cowards and insulting them which i started playing this game less than 1 week ago i am new and learning and enjoying every bit of it.

P.S. I get declined a lot also but do not come on the forums here whining and crying about it and insulting those who are actualy promoting the game i have shared it between many friends and also through my social networks and my friends also in my short stay here and plan to continue to do so so the game grows . it is a good game same as entropia universe that deserves some more atention.

I am playing 10-15+ hours a day during tournament time and thinking about pulling 24 hours for the remaining days with some coffe and redbull :lol: anyone can do it if they have the dedication and want to do it
TheAngryPanamanian

Postby TheAngryPanamanian » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:52 am

Arena Subscription

This feature allows you to subscribe to the Arena Battle. As soon as a suitable opponent is found

1. "you can choose whether to fight against them or not."

Read Clearly what it says here one decides if they want to fight them it is freedom of choice

2. First, "choose the pet/s and Battle Pack/s you would like to use in the Arena Battle!"

Read Clearly what it says here one decides what pet they want to use in the arena once again it is freedom of choice

Freedom of choice it is how it should be which makes it enjoyable for everyone as anyone can decline or accept a combat.

Everyone gets the same warning before subscribing and it applies to all players if one has a favorite pet one can use only that pet there are no rules against using your favorite pet over and over specially if it is legendary considering how rare they are peeps like to make them shine
Venture

Postby Venture » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:23 am

The cheating part is only fighting new players with bad stats in level 4. You are clearly exploiting the system to give yourself an unbeatable advantage. You can gain points and not lose any. It is exploiting the system and the system should be changed.

However you are correct, you shouldn't be banned for it, while exploiting knowingly, it is within the bounds of the game to do so. I'll give you that much.
TheMinistry

Postby TheMinistry » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:39 am

There we go again... :roll:
In my opinion you're barking up the wrong tree.
First. Nobody can be interested in longer fights with higher level pets as long as you get close to nothing for your efforts when you win and a hefty punishment when you lose. It's also frustrating to have to deal with lots of abilities which ain't correctly implemented or simply don't do what their descriptions say. In addition, those fights are way too long for events, especially when you have to fight those endurance uberpets that are just waiting for you in the trenches. And what about getting regularily paired up with an opponent whose pet is of a higher level than your own.
Second. It's quite interesting and fun to fight on those restricted low levels and try to get the best out of it. To me it's quite rewarding being paired up with an opponent whose pet is exactly built alike and then beating him with a 30 hp point margin without being favoured by the dice during the fight. You also learn a lot by this, basics.
Third. Could we all agree that this is a game of knowledge and skills. People have endured alpha and beta stages of this game while making tons of mistakes and learning a lot. Newcomers are at a disadvantage, that's the whole point, ain't it. Any game of knowledge and skills is unfair to the beginners, so there's nothing to yell about it, really. Your car is the fastest in training, you get pole for the race. You beat the crap out of other teams during the season, you get bye and homefield advantage in the play-offs. You win your play ball conference, you get paired up with the worst team qualified of the other conference. There is an established pattern.
True, there's a lot that should be changed. Ranking points, pairing algorithm, event rules, you name it.
Maybe let's do a tournament, level 6 pets only. Would probably solve a lot of problems and save a lot of tears. Cheers!

Return to “ComPet Tournaments”