ComPet Winter Championship Results

General information regarding future and existing tournaments.
Zulu|ComPet

ComPet Winter Championship Results

Postby Zulu|ComPet » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:46 am

Hey everyone! Thank you all for participating in the ComPet Winter Championship! All winners are presented in the table below! We would also like to congratulate player NotSure for claiming first place!

We will now evaluate the event and improve it til next time. The feedback you guys have written here on the forum and sent to us in email is invaluable and we will be sure to use it when we plan for future events.

Regarding the payouts, all player listed in the table below have received their share of the prize pool. Do not hesitate to contact our support team at support@competgame.com if you have any questions!

Have a great weekend!

Test3.png
Test3.png (34.63 KiB) Viewed 1787 times
Merlin

Re: ComPet Winter Championship Results

Postby Merlin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:55 am

Grats everyone :)

Time to do some ped battle pack fights ;)
NotSure

Postby NotSure » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:39 pm

Zulu|ComPet wrote:Hey everyone! Thank you all for participating in the ComPet Winter Championship! All winners are presented in the table below! We would also like to congratulate player NotSure for claiming first place!

Thanks. :D
Winning this tournament has big surprise for me and was really unexpected. That mean - with some luck and situation, everyone can do it.
I also want to congratulate all participants - winners or not. Wish all more success next time.
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Well said Notsure, but we all know you cheated :lol: You had to, that's the only way one can win :D

Good Job everyone.

sluggo
TheMinistry

Postby TheMinistry » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:09 am

I really had expected to see 2-3 people disqualified. :geek:
Venture

Postby Venture » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:29 am

Tourney was okay, I just wish we had a normal style matchmaking system, I have never seen one where you can decline fights and it's just horrid.

33-48 never even logged in or knew about the tourney likely... Easy money
Mac_Farmer

Postby Mac_Farmer » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:57 am

NotSure wrote:
Zulu|ComPet wrote:Hey everyone! Thank you all for participating in the ComPet Winter Championship! All winners are presented in the table below! We would also like to congratulate player NotSure for claiming first place!

Thanks. :D
Winning this tournament has big surprise for me and was really unexpected. That mean - with some luck and situation, everyone can do it.
I also want to congratulate all participants - winners or not. Wish all more success next time.

Gratz on your Stamina win . He's not cheated he just play stamina pets only whit near no chance of loose batle . Here is were we need to ask devs how is this battles fair ??? Talked whit some more users that are all sick of STAMINA PETS and continue only build theyr city or simple just dont log .

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: STAMINA PETS FTW
Sluggo

Postby Sluggo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:30 pm

Instead of crying because you can't have it your way, use a pet that will take out a stamina pet. Sometimes the best offense is a good defense. You know his tactics, now counter them, put on your big boy pants and have at it.

sluggo
Merlin

Postby Merlin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:17 am

Sluggo wrote:Instead of crying because you can't have it your way, use a pet that will take out a stamina pet. Sometimes the best offense is a good defense. You know his tactics, now counter them, put on your big boy pants and have at it.

sluggo

Aye, over time it will be important to have in the whole levelrange you wish to fight in several pet classes able to swap one another so you can counter the various playstyles.
When you know that your opponent is not going to attack and goes pure defense thats when you drop all healabilities out of your lineup and go full offence, best with an aggressive pet class that is build for big crits and maker sure you have some spells in there to disspell or interupt the opponents heals.
You can not expect to win with a defence class pet over a more defence pet build - only if your opponent sucks in the arena ;)
LMTR14

Postby LMTR14 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:35 pm

Venture wrote:Tourney was okay, I just wish we had a normal style matchmaking system, I have never seen one where you can decline fights and it's just horrid.

33-48 never even logged in or knew about the tourney likely... Easy money

for some reason I find it a lot easier to win battles now, after the "event". :? made it to level 6 and am at the edge of the leaderboard now (first 100).

you can decline too in League of Legends, and that is the biggest competitive online game. but even there that option does nothing but to slow down queueing.

declining a certain matchup should only be possible ONE time. -> problem solved.

Return to “ComPet Tournaments”