What other games...

mastermesh

Re: What other games...

Postby mastermesh » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:47 pm

Since I got my Nvidia shield tv box I've started playing a lot of android games. I don't play em on my phone much due to lack of storage space, speed, and due to the battery drain (although I am playing compet on there)

There's tons of android games out there, many of which are fairly cheap (although some are kinda pricy... why final fantasy, which is soooo many years old is the price it is is just purely greed. If I need a ff fix I'll stick with the old pc version from many years back)

As far as Entropia goes, no one ever quits that game for good, lol. I finally acquired enough auds to make one ped a day... living off of that is hard in there, but it's what my avatar does most days between deposits.
KMax

Postby KMax » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:15 pm

mastermesh wrote:Swhy final fantasy, which is soooo many years old is the price it is is just purely greed. If I need a ff fix I'll stick with the old pc version from many years bac.

I bought a PSP when FF was released for it, was my first game for that and still my most favorite game for it and I still charge that up once in a great while and while laying on the couch waste the night playing FF. No matter how many times you complete it I still find it fun to play :D

I also have Gods of War for that PSP and play that once in awhile. I sold all my other games to friends that wanted to play them quite a few years ago.
mastermesh

Postby mastermesh » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:50 pm

on the android tv devices and stuff I mentioned earlier... check this out:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =980396430

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topi ... droid-tv-/
mastermesh

Postby mastermesh » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:55 pm

well, Marvel's Avenger Alliance is going bye bye. I used to play that a LOT on facebook... so maybe that's an area where compets should be advertised. Lots of people that paid and played that game are highly pissed at Disney for the recent announcement that that game is going to have servers shut off at the month's end... but all of those folks are used to turn based games on fb similar to this one, and many put money in to buy goodies on the game... same target market you should aim at.
TheGreatSaiyaMan

Postby TheGreatSaiyaMan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:19 pm

1.) Well i download games apk style over the internet on my boost mobile android phone.

2.) Or i get em on Google Play.

3.)Also one more way would be to get on Google play and download the game boy color, game boy advance, nintendo 64, & nintendo ds emulators which lets you play those type of games on any phone for free. Just go to loveroms.com or emuparadise to download different games for the emulators.

Currently i have been playing
1.) Pokemon the trading card game (game boy color rom)
2.) Yggdra Union ( game boy advance rom)
3. Final Fantasy 12 revenant Wings (nintendo ds rom)
4.) Of course i have all the Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Games (all roms except Nintendo 64)
5. On my phone itself from apk and the google play store i have
A. ComPet of course
B. 8 Ball Pool
C. Drakenlords Trading Card Game
D. Spades plus
E. Titans Clash
F. Yugioh duel links
G. Snakes & Ladders 3D
H. Rumble Bots
I. Brutal Street
J. Millionaire 2015
K. Panda Pop
L. Word Cookies
M. Netflix
N. My Baseball Team 16
O. & the Forgotten Myths CCG game

P.s. i have one last app called CB Radio Chat if you havent heard of it get it from google play store its a really fun app for you and friends imma warn you now if you dont like cussing dont get it because ppl do get roundy in the rooms talkin smack lol i gets it in lol Anyways the english rooms which are located next to the globe symbol on the app are the (EN-English) & ( EN-United States) rooms any other rooms than these 2 & yo could be in jamiaca i couldnt tell you it differs every day i stick to these 2 rooms and room numbers to look for are more thank likey like 19 or something whichever has the most ppl in them. You will get use to it make sure to check out your settings before trying to talk back and forth you might lose your blue button in the middle of talking lol.
LMTR14

Postby LMTR14 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:31 pm

if you like to play retrogames, you might want to check out retro achievements, where you can play those with achievements and an overall leaderboard. nice community too, and growing pretty rapidly now. just google it
kobars

Postby kobars » Thu May 18, 2017 7:38 am

Entropia Universe was the very first game I played. Still remember the first time, the last time and can't wait for next time. I used to deposit all the time. This game will always hold a special spot in my heart. I love playing it, bummer the love was unreciprocated lol. I don't deposit much anymore.

DC Universe Online (On the Villain side of course) Its the 2nd game I played and got hooked on and it only cost a tiny fraction what I used to spend. I play on the villain side cause it seems like the younger ones choose a "hero" and I figure they will need villains to go up against. The game has PVP, PVE, crafting, seasonal events, bases similar to estates in EU and base items drop from instances you can decorate your base with, teleporting, ect. PC servers have united with PSP servers but Xbox is still its own server, each also has US and EU within each server. If anyone ends up checking it out I would be happy to show them the ropes, just let me know I'm on US servers.

Compet Well I just started. Thought I would check it out since I own a Compet deed inside Entropia Universe. I'm actually kind of impressed with the game.
OZtwo

Postby OZtwo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:09 pm

Not sure if anyone has ever herd of this other great game or not. I play it all the time and LOVE IT!!

Entropia Universe is a great PC based game which has been around for years now. To get more information about this game and download you can check out their site at: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/
ananewton

Postby ananewton » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:45 am

Battlefield and the division are the games which I liked the most and play always.
ananewton

Postby ananewton » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:50 am

If you are talking about PC games, then I would like to introduce my list also. I would love to play Fallout, Overwatch, The Division game by Tom Clancy. [EDITED by Admin] The list you guys have uploaded above are really nice, and games are wonderful to play on the PC's.
Last edited by Princess|ComPet on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 2.10 - Affiliate Links/Solicitation

Return to “Other Games”