Deed payout update

Treb

Re: Deed payout update

Postby Treb » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:47 pm

Sinister wrote:Image

So.. what should we take away from this depicture? ..an example of creating temporary shelter in desperate survival situations, or a very messy way to carve steaks?
Sinister

Postby Sinister » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:36 pm

Asking for deed payouts is like beating a dead horse at this point..... They put someone on the crew to answer forum posts and give them 0 information about what is really going on. I feel sorry for the forum mod I really do. I'm sure whatever answer is given will sound something like were sorry for the delay but here's 0 information at this point because there doesn't really seem to be any answer accept too little too late. Deed value acts like penny shares, when people loose faith in something they sell out based on emotion and the price plummets.. I think they were worth like 65 ped last time I checked. When you lie to the consumer and refuse to give any official response they generally loose faith. The horse is dead at this point imo so you can beat it, yell at it, talk down at it, hack it up with a chainsaw and sell it for dog food but it's never going to get up and start being a horse again. Unfortunately none of us were given any insurance on our horses so as far as MA is concerned it's all damage control for now and no production/payouts.
Lies and deceit are all I hear.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:17 pm

Sorry for the inconvenience, I know you've all been eager for updates. There will be more info released by the end of the month. Thanks for your patience.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Ryan5795

Postby Ryan5795 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:10 am

so you know something and your not shareing
Weirdo

Postby Weirdo » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:12 pm

tonyd1509

Postby tonyd1509 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:22 pm

RickEngland wrote:
Freyja|ComPet wrote:Hello, I've investigated and all I can say now that the real information will be introduced in January.
I'm sorry for asking you to wait, but that's all I have.

"Introduced" sounds interesting. Well lets see what happens in Jan-18 then.

Happy New Year. Thanks

Rick

its now nearly the end of January, anymore news been found about the payouts ? or did you mean next January as in 2019 ?
ostepops

Postby ostepops » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:27 pm

2019 :lol:
Treb

Postby Treb » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:34 am

ostepops wrote:2019 :lol:

DOH! Knew I should have lubed up that sticky dial before I left.. been landing on 3/4 turns lately.. maybe I just need to update to LED so there's no question of which year I'm headed for.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:06 pm

tonyd1509 wrote:
RickEngland wrote:
Freyja|ComPet wrote:Hello, I've investigated and all I can say now that the real information will be introduced in January.
I'm sorry for asking you to wait, but that's all I have.

"Introduced" sounds interesting. Well lets see what happens in Jan-18 then.

Happy New Year. Thanks

Rick

its now nearly the end of January, anymore news been found about the payouts ? or did you mean next January as in 2019 ?

No not in 2019, January this month.

Weirdo wrote:Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Timp

Postby Timp » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:48 pm

*sings* It's beginning to look a lot like next year....

Isn't it bad enough compet deeds have depreciated to around 70 ped from 100 losing 30% of their original value??

Id say the least we could get is consistent information delivered in a timely manner.

I originally made a support case with MA because I never was receiving the news letter ( and still haven't ) from day one. They told me to contact the compet team :roll: as if they don't have communication with them?

But I ask... why not just post the news letter on the forums???

Return to “General Discussion”