Deed payout update

Sinister

Re: Deed payout update

Postby Sinister » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:06 pm

Early last year the same question was asked and for a short time and we were told that we would get monthly news letters every month. Newsletters came on a monthly basis until toward the end of the year when they came less often and then just disappeared. In short you need to have news in order to produce a news letter and IMO the production is lacking in such a way that they have nothing new to tell us accept "We will have more info at the end of the month." so they have a month to figure out another trail of breadcrumbs to satisfy questions for another short amount of time in order to manage damage control.
Lies and deceit are all I hear.
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:54 pm

Timp wrote:*sings* It's beginning to look a lot like next year....

Isn't it bad enough compet deeds have depreciated to around 70 ped from 100 losing 30% of their original value??

Id say the least we could get is consistent information delivered in a timely manner.

I originally made a support case with MA because I never was receiving the news letter ( and still haven't ) from day one. They told me to contact the compet team :roll: as if they don't have communication with them?

But I ask... why not just post the news letter on the forums???

There is three days left off January, please wait a few more days, it will get sent out. Will also post it on the forum too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Tre211

Postby Tre211 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:09 pm

Ohhh, The excitement. Could this really be the announcement we have been waiting years for? only today then 2 more days left in this month. Who is taking bets on weather we actually get real news about deed payout or not?
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:18 pm

Tre211 wrote:Ohhh, The excitement. Could this really be the announcement we have been waiting years for? only today then 2 more days left in this month. Who is taking bets on weather we actually get real news about deed payout or not?

Please don't mock about it. I said that there will be a statement, I am not going back on my words.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat rainbows.
Tre211

Postby Tre211 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:30 pm

I believe I have the right to mock about it. I bought my deeds when they first went up for sale and I have held them this whole time. So when your team actually produces a payout to deed holders then I may have some faith but until then it's all just more talk.
Mayhem

Postby Mayhem » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:37 am

cool, thanks for info princess, keep up the good work!

Lets make this year be an awsome year for compet!
Princess|ComPet

Postby Princess|ComPet » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:25 pm

Tre211 wrote:I believe I have the right to mock about it. I bought my deeds when they first went up for sale and I have held them this whole time. So when your team actually produces a payout to deed holders then I may have some faith but until then it's all just more talk.

Whatever makes you happy.

Mayhem wrote:cool, thanks for info princess, keep up the good work!

Lets make this year be an awsome year for compet!

Thank you Mayhem : )

I eat rainbows.
Weirdo

Postby Weirdo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:39 pm

For those watching this thread and somehow did not realize:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21528

TL;DR :D

Payouts will be on Feb 25 2018
RickEngland

Postby RickEngland » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:57 pm

Weirdo wrote:For those watching this thread and somehow did not realize: