Regarding Deed Payout

Supaplex

Re: Regarding Deed Payout

Postby Supaplex » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:37 pm

lets pray for 1 april guys. I heard that all that money people buy web boxes goes to compet accanut. I mean that when person want to pay real cash for the boxes it says to put on compet accaunt.
corwin

Postby corwin » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:33 pm

McCormick2 wrote:
Weirdo wrote:
McCormick2 wrote:EDITED BY ADMIN: 2.9 - Excessive Complaining

roflmao

Theres such a rule as "excessive complaining"? And you even managed to violate it? :D

Man, this so lol. Got a screenshot of that somewhere @mccormick2 ?

I only wrote that Compet is a dead mobile game now and that the players and investors should get over it.
It happenes every day. *screenshotted* :lol:

well u need to know what is respect of other people work, is not theyre problem if u made a bad investment, it is ur and ur only, they gave you everything and more u may have need to make a good call. There are a lot of new companies that do not well the first years of activities, there is still margin to get better, ur not helping them with that attitute, and i bet they feel worste than u do because they are the first investors on it.

Supaplex wrote:lets pray for 1 april guys. I heard that all that money people buy web boxes goes to compet accanut. I mean that when person want to pay real cash for the boxes it says to put on compet accaunt.

u dreaming dude. the only way will be when the pets will be transferable and some very rare buff ones will be findable only and only on compet paying real money to have a chance to obtain them, like a crafting speed buff one, a focus blow one, a mining range one.
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:28 pm

corwin wrote:well u need to know what is respect of other people work, is not theyre problem if u made a bad investment, it is ur and ur only

I never invested into compet. I bought those deeds with "free peds" from some poor Compet investors, that gambled those PEDs away that I payed em.

I respect N-IX work, I know it takes time and passion to create graphics, music and animations.
I blame MindArk, not N-IX. MindArk pays N-IX to work on Compet. This is not "just a game released by N-IX".

N-IX only did what MA payed them for.

N-IX has customers around the globe, like the german postal service...lets say, MindArk was a mistake. :p

One does not simply do business with MindArk...I guess N-IX simply wasnt aware of MindArks shady past.

corwin wrote:they gave you everything and more u may have need to make a good call. There are a lot of new companies that do not well the first years of activities,

Your post just shows, that you have absolutely no idea what is going on here.

N-IX works in this business since 2002. Again, just SEE MindArk as a single mistake that N-IX made.
And as long as MindArk pays N-IX to add stuff to Compet...N-IX will continue to do so. Who cares if its a bad product, if the money flows ?

As said, N-IX has other customers.
N-IX gets payed by other companies, that outsourced their work to them.

corwin wrote:there is still margin to get better, ur not helping them with that attitute, and i bet they feel worste than u do because they are the first investors on it.

The compet deed owners or...who do you call "Investors" here ?

Anyway....LOL...
N-IX recieves money from MindArk to create Compet.
MindArk loves Compet. So N-IX did a great job...for MindArk.

MindArk sucks at advertising and visions though.

Now go and support MindArk, because thats what you basically said.
corwin

Postby corwin » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:57 pm

McCormick2 wrote:...........

yea i do support Mindark, always did and will always. i dont agree with everything, but for sure i dont create panic like u always do.

There are people that are still working on it also of Mindark, they both deserve respect.

i just say u bought compet with peds(money?) and ur disappointment are making you too much rude regards other people and theyre work.

if u dont like mindark why u still here? i tell you why, because it is awesome.

if u didnt like the mindark's compet idea u should have out before on the beta period and dont complain after, if u did like it then or u saw wrong(ur bad), or it needs more time to get developed.

At the end people like you are always there to complain, no matter if its about sweat price, hunting,aud, u always there like a VULTURE there to create panic to eat carcasses. U should care more about the big plan and less about urself, because it more about community less about you.
McCormick2

Postby McCormick2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:18 pm

corwin wrote:
McCormick2 wrote:...........

yea i do support Mindark, always did and will always. i dont agree with everything, but for sure i dont create panic like u always do.

There are people that are still working on it also of Mindark, they both deserve respect.

i just say u bought compet with peds(money?) and ur disappointment are making you too much rude regards other people and theyre work.

if u dont like mindark why u still here? i tell you why, because it is awesome.

if u didnt like the mindark's compet idea u should have out before on the beta period and dont complain after, if u did like it then or u saw wrong(ur bad), or it needs more time to get developed.

At the end people like you are always there to complain, no matter if its about sweat price, hunting,aud, u always there like a VULTURE there to create panic to eat carcasses. U should care more about the big plan and less about urself, because it more about community less about you.

Oh my...the big plan ?! To scam the cash cows you mean ?
Panic ? Vulture ? Who the hell are you, talking like this ? x'D

As I said, sadly you havent understood one single word. Just leave it at that and keep throwing money at MindArk, so I can enjoy the show.

Why Im still here ?
Im still here, because I can play for free and enjoy the show.
If I would have to deposit, I would have left long ago.

I still report bugs and glitches and get paid for it by MindArk on rare occassions. Because they simpyl dont care.
Not because its awesome. Woah, calm down man...

Or keep throwing your money at MindArk...to fullfill their "big plan"...not yours...
corwin

Postby corwin » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:32 pm

Apologise for the offtopic.
Treb

Postby Treb » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:22 am

Best YouTube video comment of 2017:
"Plot twist, you were adopted."
-Hugh Selby 5 months ago

Solution to the Grandfather Paradox
https://youtu.be/XayNKY944lY

:geek: :? :shock: :idea: :lol:
Freyja|ComPet

Postby Freyja|ComPet » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:18 am

Treb wrote:Best YouTube video comment of 2017:
"Plot twist, you were adopted."
-Hugh Selby 5 months ago

Solution to the Grandfather Paradox
https://youtu.be/XayNKY944lY

:geek: :? :shock: :idea: :lol:

Haha, great paradox, I'd like to travel back to give a kick myself which would affect my current state and then I travel back already being fixed.
You like the plan !? :D

Postby megaman » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:42 am

Oh good, it paid again, that was good. I'm glad to see it paying out indeed good yes, okay, thank you so much.

Very good, yes.

Okay, all right.

:P
Igi

Postby Igi » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:03 am

What did it pay for March ? 0.02 per deed ?

Return to “News & Announcements”