I CAN NOT PLAY!!!!

kludge

I CAN NOT PLAY!!!!

Postby kludge » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:56 pm

THIS IS FOR MONTHS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE REINSTALLED ON 5 DIFFERENT COMPUTERS.....
MY ACCOUNT IS BUGGED

I CAN NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING IN TOWN!
I CAN ONLY FIGHT IN ARENA ... ESAD!

SO SO SORRY I BOUGHT COMPET DEEDS ... YOU PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send friend request to do arena battles :o
Kludge-362131
Post in this thread and get friends for battles :>
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19430
Treb

Re: I CAN NOT PLAY!!!!

Postby Treb » Tue May 01, 2018 12:32 am

Wondering if you are the same "Kludge" I know from an alternate dimension..
Anyways.. just my own humble response to your recent posts:

#1. Hell yes, I would be frustrated as f**k. (firetruck for all you kiddies) ;p
#2. I also have received insufficient responses for in-game tickets over the last 2-3 months.. mostly seems since the last major release.
#3. Some live by the attitude "the squeakiest wheel will get the oil".. but I have found that sometimes it's not about the wheel at all.. but it's the environment, or surface, you are rolling along in/on at the time. In other words, don't be so quick to hate the mechanic for your pains ;>

On a GOOD note...
Seems at least for the last week or so that a nice turn of events have taken shape in arena matches. I am still suspicious, but I can only attribute to the following improvements regarding arena activity:

#1. MA is living up to their New Year's resolution and we are seeing an influx of new players.
#2. AI has been even further updated and reintroduced into arena mode. If this is the case, daaaammnn... I can certainly understand why a lot of sci/tech intellects are concerned about the dangers of "deep learning" and possible implications to our society (and reality for that matter).

ȾƦɆɃ

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”