Convert the other way...

mastermesh

Convert the other way...

Postby mastermesh » Sun May 20, 2018 6:29 am

Until Legendary and Mythic crafting actually exists in game can you create an option to 'convert' from Legendary shard back down to Epic so you can actually use the shard now in game instead of in some far away future that may never come?

Upgraded a few to Legendary preparing for the future, but since the future may never come... well, "it seemed like a good idea at the time..." but now not so much.... (especially after getting my a$$ handed to me a few times in arena to those with a bunch of low level trinkets, lol)

Either allow a way to change Legendary shard back down to Epic or do away with that option in the Convert tab in the Magic Workshop til Legendary is here, and auto convert any Legendary shards that were previously converted back down to Epic at same ratio that originally was used to send them up there in the convert option?
Treb

Conversions, Condolences, and Consolations

Postby Treb » Mon May 28, 2018 3:47 am

On a similar note...

*If* MA *does* shitcan Compet.. seems like they could at least offer some consolation gesture to the dedicated CP players.. we all have put a lot of time and effort into beta testing this game and doing triage for player participation. I wouldn't expect anything "significant", personally... maybe just a few extra PEC for current EU players, some tiny EU in-game perk, or simply exclusive invitations to participate in upcoming pre-beta projects.

I especially feel bad for the EU players holding large numbers of CP deeds.. and of course for the contracted CP team who likely are as helpless as us players...

ȾƦɆɃ

Return to “Feedback & Other”