No payout July?

matthew

No payout July?

Postby matthew » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:52 pm

Just me or was there no payout in July?

Does this mean the deeds didn't reach 1 pec each and it is rolling over to next month?

Also any news/dates for the relaunch?

Kind regards,
Matthew
iulrorck

Re: No payout July?

Postby iulrorck » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:06 pm

if no one know about compet.
no share older will know if compet will be profitable.
they need make advertissment . we need too. otherwise they will close the server one our investment full use...

Mindark should make some adv in entropia. as they focus on their game.
KMax

Postby KMax » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Yeah no payments yet for July, I think we can officially call this a dead project and we all got scammed.

Way to go MA.
Chazlow

Postby Chazlow » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:43 am

Scam is an understatement.
That's the last bit of PED MA will ever get out of me.

… meanwhile Pokémon Go has generated 1.8 Billion USD in revenue since launch...
Sinister

Postby Sinister » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:24 am

It looks like my 15 Compet Deeds and thousands of ped spent leveling pet training are officially completely worthless. Devs have ran away screaming from this project as the last payout never happens.... When they stopped developing this app last year and the marketing stopped I should have got out....

Just let it die.....

Lies and deceit are all I hear.
mastermesh

Postby mastermesh » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:59 am

come on Mindark... make it right.
Slapper

Postby Slapper » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:38 pm

The best thing to do is for players to stop logging in. Let's call it as it is a dead game, that even a relaunch will not save. I personally have not logged in for ages and even wiped the game from my computer.

Yes us deed holders will have to bite the bullet and take a loss on our investment. Why increase that loss though by blindly throwing yet more of your money at a problem, that will not go away or improve.

If players abandon it we may get lucky in that MA will pull their finger out and implement the pet system in Entropia. As it stands we have the stables, pet battle octagons all ready in game but unused. It will be far better for us players to get Taming ver 3 than chase our collective tails here.

As MA in their annual report stated they were planning to waste yet more money from Entropia keeping this epic fail alive. They could save money by giving deed holders something in Taming V3 instead.

Return to “General Discussion”